Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

CosmicBeing

AnemoneRosie , CosmicBeing & Enlightenment

If other people are interested in the study of Tea Leaf Cards and are interested in doing a monthly spread, you are more than welcome to join our study thread. The more the merrier.
We can translate our own spread and give our opinion on others... so the exchange gives us extra practice.

Expecting to at least do one reading for self each month.

CosmicBeing

December 8 - December 14th 2016

4 cards
Key - Knot -Fox - Handshake
Key - Successful outcome to your problems
Knot - unsuccessful plans
Fox- sitter will be inspired by the resourcefulness and shrewdness of the Fox during time period indicated.
Handshake- A meeting with a stranger could be important. During given time you will meet this stranger.

Well I did have plans with with a few people that didn't work out. So that may be indicated by Key+Knot, but that maybe it will be successful for this 7 day span because of some resourcefulness that allows to meet a stranger (or resourcefulness of someone else that is not me *stranger*)

We shall see!

Note: Handshake pulled two cards to describe stranger Leg & WindChimes. Won't translate this part until after December 14th.

Enlightenment23

December 8 - December 14th

Whew! To address the shuffling issue, I have to "shuffle" much differently because it's like impossible. Everything just goes flying all over the place.

What I do now is short of re-arrange a few chunks of the cards. And then I just close my eyes and "feel out" a card that feels the most right to pull out, if that makes any sense

Okay to the reading!

Wall - Archway - Wreath - and V

Wall - Misunderstanding
Archway - New opportunities, possibilities, and paths open up.
Wreath - Sorrow over a loss
V - Victory in some endeavor.

I already know what the Wall might mean. I've forgotten to pay my phone today. And whenever I forget to pay my phone, it sends an automatic text message to anyone that tries to contact me that says, "This message has been blocked." And everyone seems to think I block them purposely when this happens :laugh:.

So definitely some impending angry texts from a friend and maybe even a love interest due to a misunderstanding.

The other ones, I have no idea, but I am a little worried about that wreath one. We'll see...

CosmicBeing

Whew! To address the shuffling issue, I have to "shuffle" much differently because it's like impossible. Everything just goes flying all over the place.

What I do now is short of re-arrange a few chunks of the cards. And then I just close my eyes and "feel out" a card that feels the most right to pull out, if that makes any sense

I do something similar except I take out a few chunks and then shuffle them together

It a weird method I came to...then I see when I want to cut it and the area I want to cut it is the chunk that has the "answer". I then shuffle that until I feel ready to pull from the top.

CosmicBeing

Wall - Archway - Wreath - and V

Wall - Misunderstanding
Archway - New opportunities, possibilities, and paths open up.
Wreath - Sorrow over a loss
V - Victory in some endeavor.

I already know what the Wall might mean. I've forgotten to pay my phone today. And whenever I forget to pay my phone, it sends an automatic text message to anyone that tries to contact me that says, "This message has been blocked." And everyone seems to think I block them purposely when this happens :laugh:.

So definitely some impending angry texts from a friend and maybe even a love interest due to a misunderstanding.

The other ones, I have no idea, but I am a little worried about that wreath one. We'll see...

I think it could mean there is A misunderstanding about an opportunity which brings a loss of a victory to an endeavor of yours.

Is there any endeavors you are working toward that could be misunderstand causing a loss?

Enlightenment23

4 cards
Key - Knot -Fox - Handshake
Key - Successful outcome to your problems
Knot - unsuccessful plans
Fox- sitter will be inspired by the resourcefulness and shrewdness of the Fox during time period indicated.
Handshake- A meeting with a stranger could be important. During given time you will meet this stranger.

Well I did have plans with with a few people that didn't work out. So that may be indicated by Key+Knot, but that maybe it will be successful for this 7 day span because of some resourcefulness that allows to meet a stranger (or resourcefulness of someone else that is not me *stranger*)

We shall see!

Note: Handshake pulled two cards to describe stranger Leg & WindChimes. Won't translate this part until after December 14th.

I'm getting the sense that the knot here could just be an that problem that's difficult for you to figure out. Something that's difficult for you unravel. I just get feeling here. And it's possible someone will come along to help figure this out for you (Fox)

Enlightenment23

I think it could mean there is A misunderstanding about an opportunity which brings a loss of a victory to an endeavor of yours.

Is there any endeavors you are working toward that could be misunderstand causing a loss?

I'm waiting for word about whether or not I got a job at a company. So that could be it. Oh! And also I was asked to do a writing test for another company, but they seem to have stopped responding to my e-mails for some reason or another. So that could have resulted in a loss of some sort. I'm not sure.

CosmicBeing

I'm waiting for word about whether or not I got a job at a company. So that could be it. Oh! And also I was asked to do a writing test for another company, but they seem to have stopped responding to my e-mails for some reason or another. So that could have resulted in a loss of some sort. I'm not sure.

Well see what these 7 days brings. Maybe that is the misunderstanding...you think you loss an opportunity.

Anyway excited to see how our cards relate to our 7 days when it's over.

Have you tested the cards on any other questions?

Enlightenment23

Well see what these 7 days brings. Maybe that is the misunderstanding...you think you loss an opportunity.

Anyway excited to see how our cards relate to our 7 days when it's over.

Have you tested the cards on any other questions?

I have. But I'm very confused. I asked if I would be getting a package that I ordered (some nice clothes) today, and I got V (Victory in some endeavor). You'd think that this is a clear yes, but I got nada in the mail today.

What do you think went wrong here?

CosmicBeing

I have. But I'm very confused. I asked if I would be getting a package that I ordered (some nice clothes) today, and I got V (Victory in some endeavor). You'd think that this is a clear yes, but I got nada in the mail today.

What do you think went wrong here?

I am guessing it's the phrase some endeavors which could have made the answer maybe. Best guess.

Alternatively this deck may not be good with yes/no question.

I practice it on past stuff or stuff I knew coming up and it made sense. I practice some questions on a friend I know...and she liked it so much she told me she ordered it lol.

One question that was asked to me one of the cards didn't make sense. But, when I sat on it and with some knowledge of the situation I was able to deduce what the one card may mean.