Reverse Temperance and Hygiene

BLFO

Can this card could be used as a suggestion to wash up or to wash your laundry, because some situation is going to come up where you can't be looking or smelling bad?

Yeah, all of my clothes are dirty at the moment. [laughs] I never had a card concerning clothing.

This makes me want to start another thread on this card.

Grizabella

Well, I don't need the cards to tell me when my laundry needs done or when I need to clean up, so I'm totally ignorant of which cards would indicate this.

But to try to be helpful, since the upright card doesn't mean anything like this, I don't know why the reversal would.

WalesWoman

I don't know, I could see the Temperance card as a compulsive need to wash, tho' that might be a more RX sort of thing. So I suppose if you have a need to be clean Temperance RX might mean you become a bit too pungent.

Simone

:laugh:

The fairy deck dear Rosanne sent me once told me twice in a row to clean my appartment (and it was right hehe - but I didn't like it, didn't have time or energy just at that moment) - as in - we won't talk to you any more until you cleaned up!

Not sure if Temperance would be saying the same thing, but I guess she might be saying something like - balance your fun time well with your chores time - but don't neglect any of them?

For some, apparently, hygiene, personal and clothes, can be part of chores... not insinuating here (who am I to do that), just letting my thoughts flow...