A subject line eludes me (reading)

Indigo_lady

So I gave it a try...

I'm going through somewhat of an emotional rough patch, stuck in a routine and life that I'm not liking very much, and trying to have a weekend for myself and abstaining from toxic encounters (to give them a name..)

I'm using the witches tarot on this, that's why where there is a court card there is another card since that is what they reccomend with it, but I'm not very sure of that, so I interpret it however I think it suits best

(by the way, this turn out of cards looks quite organised and symmetric... that caught my attention)

Anyways, here is the spread and my interpretation of it, PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH SOME FEEDBACK
I've noticed that very few people know are familiar with the WT so I understand if u might feel thrown off by it, but please don't... I thought the turn out looked attractive so I wanted to share it with everyone and get any possible input

btw, I don't know what the original intention of the spread was...

1. What needs to be done : IX Seeker (hermit)
I need sometime by myself, to gather up strength and especially to look within for answers before I can move on, need to be alone. I think it holds a strong link both to the Fool and to the Hanged Man.. all of which happen to be in a pretty straight line, like the vertix of it all... like a new beginning , brain storming, basis for smth

2(crosses card 1). . .In regards to (Insert personal need/desire or situation): Two of Wands
A begining of smth that has to do perhaps with education, with things coming together ¿? (in WT it's a prophet Moses type chracter swirling 10 golden leaves in the air with two wands).. looks quite positive to me

3. Recent past, what has ended or is ending: Ace of Swords, in this deck Swords are fire, so I take this Ace of Swords to be passion...
a moment where courrage and passion were needed is now coming to an end ...
and I find it pretty amusing that it is paired up by another Ace in the exact opposite position, I take this to indicate a moment of transition

4. what is now happening: Ace of Cups
this is a very positive message, Cups having to do with water and emotions, I take it as the begining (relates to the Fool?) of a new emotion, new love?
This I think relates to the Hermit in the sense that it says trust what ur intuition is telling you in this circumstance

5. What is coming to be: Queen of Pentacles/ 0 Fool
This is pretty amusing because from the first moment I identified with the Queen of Pentacles. That's why right away I would take this one to be a person
Journey, begining of smth (humm.. and I repeat myself once more), experiencing freedom and cutting restrains that have been there for a while, starting off fresh
I also feel that the fact that both the Stars and the Six of Wands are *covering* it, to put it some way, is a good sign for this new begining, and it also says that maybe a little faith in that things will turn out the right way is required

6. who you are: Page of Wands/ King of Pentacles/ Two of Pentacles (I take the Pages to be messages coz I just can't interpret the WT definition) -I know I have a weird way of reading them, but it's how it comes naturally to me, whichever way u do, please feel free to help/ assist / recommend / ect...
So here I'm a little bit at odds...
In the WT the 2 of pentacles is a weight lifter with a tremendous and well defined body receiving money from one side with one hand and holding a weight with two pentacles on the other

only hard work leads to receiving ur reward????
and relating to the "who u are" it's slighty hard to see through it

(again, like the Aces, another page is in the opposite position, might have smth to do with the indecision relating to the Hanged Man over them, making a choice between the two aspects in my life??)

7. what you are: Page of Swords/ XV Horned One (devil)
denotes that maybe I am being to ambitious in my life and I should learn to control that to not get carried away by materialism? running the risk of being negligent with my spiritual side, thus lies either to myself or being lied to ? can it have smth to do with the Ace of Swords down there? Since the question is also what u are, in a more practical sense it is how I manage my career or how other perceive me in life, how I come accross

8. where you are going: XVII Stars
blessings coming, faith, hope, really positive, guidance, a positive future at a glimpse

9. Who will you meet: Knight of Swords/ Six Wands
well.. here the question is Who, and getting a knight of swords is pretty straight forward to interpret it as a person
Six of Wands in WT is a girl in the middle of a forest on her knees with six wands in front of her on the ground
It speaks of spiritual growth after a time of personal trial
bit of help here, however u want to see it?

10. Fate and karma, how it will play into the situation: King of Wands/ XII Hanged Man
I think there is a form of inspiration, whether it's physical or not, I don't know, having to do with both the Hanged Man and the Hermit

See, I sense here as a center, it's a moment of stagnation, of gathering up strength before, assesing and learning, and as frustrating as it is, there is a message of faith that it is all happening for a reason, a new begining wich will be very positive, but it requires letting go with many things from the past, being it just emtional baggage, or maybe containg smth so powerfull as a trip, but a permanent one to start over again. Both of which require to make choices and sacrifices, on the basis of what I really want

This is the first time I've had the guts to share a reading or an interpretation, so please help me out

paradoxx

the King of pentacles is associated with Capricorn, along with the horned one card. Who you project yourself to be is always what other people recieve. This would be the seperation between who and what you are.

pg wands, k pent, then 2 of pent indicates you have youthful integrity, a professional attitude, and a knack of balancing two or more (but especially 2) things rather well.

the page of swords and the devil together indicate that your youthful integrity and professional attitude may turn off some people and in turn they may reinsert themselves as obsticles to remove you from the picture.

Given the current economy, the overall tone of relationships in every which direction, the knight of swords indicates a time of growing up and joining the 21st century real world. The 6 of wands indicates that a shift or growth of personal beliefs will begin soon if not already in progress, it will probably evolve with the moon.

It looks like a pretty positive spread, but i can see what the concluding confusion is, i have it too. Ths is a spread that really doesn't answer questions, it asks them and expects you to know what the answers are even if you have to use the entire deck.

Lots of Majors though, good sign.

Indigo_lady

thanksss for the enlightment

;)