3-way relationship spread

DeLani

Hi gang,
Boy, I have just been on a creative roll with new spreads lately. I devised this one when I found myself entangled in a relationship (roommate-wise) with 2 other people. I call it the pyramid.
After shuffling, cut the cards into 3 piles. The first (bottom) pile is you, the next pile is the person you are closest to, and the last pile (top) is the person who is "furthest away" from you.
Take your pile, and lay it out at the top of your spread cloth/area thusly:

Then take the middle pile and lay it out in the lower left of the spread:

Then the top pile is layed out in the lower right corner of the spread:

So there is a pyramid formed out of three triangles of cards:
..............a)...1
.......2..............c).....2
b).1....3................3....1

So, card #1 always represents that person. The other cards represent how that person relates to the person whose triangle is closest to that card. So, in my little triangle a), #1 is me in the situation, card #2 is how I relate to person b, and card #3 is how I relate to person C. Person b: card #1 is them, card #2 is how they relate to me, card #3 is how they relate to person c. For person c, card #1 is them, card #2 is how they relate to me, and card #3 is how they relate to person b.
Hope that makes sense. It is a lot more complicated to explain than it really is!

bec

this looks like a fun spread. Gotta try it out on someone :p

DeLani

work in progress...

Well, after looking at this spread more I think it needs one more thing:
After laying out the nine cards, restack the piles and shuffle again. Draw another card and lay it in the center of the pyramid. This card represents the lesson or advice for the overall situation. The lesson/advice is directed toward the querent.
Hope you all have fun with it!