My latest buy: The Ocean Oracle

BodhiSeed

Emeraldgirl,
I don't have a scanner, but here is a link that shows the front and back of two of the cards:Edited to remove the link as it is no longer working - sorry!
Bladeraven,
It is not as complicated as it sounds -- I think my explanation just made it sound that way! I think you could just pick a card like a regular oracle deck if you wanted, instead of doing the whole layout.
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

Aerin

I have just got this from bookdepository Very Reasonably.

I have yet to use it. Looks goood though!!!

Aerin

AJ

I put my set on the trade train and it went to the UK. If you could hook up with someone else who had the set to do readings it would help. I could never find anyone to work with.

The author is a member here and there is a study group. She has a website also which shows some of the cards if I remember correctly.

I love shells but I just found the whole thing unwieldy to work with. Fortunately for anyone wanting a set it has been reprinted so don't pay a huge price for it.

Aerin

I want to work with it the way the author suggests, I haven't tried yet. I want a clear half day to concentrate.

Thanks for the tip AJ, I'll see if anyone tells me they have it....

And yes, it was nice and cheap given the size and quality, but don't buy from amazon.co.uk as their price is pricey!

Aerin

Crescent

I recently obtained this Oracle. I love the Seas and all it contains. I have not read with it but do use it for reference, and knowlege. I havent figured a way to read with them yet.

If you are a Sea shell lover, this is a must have deck, even if you never use it for divination purposes. There are other ways of using the deck, including using some of the cards for ritual.

This deck is incredible. With 200 small cards, its almost impossible to shuffle the entire deck at once. One has to divide the cards into two stacks and shuffle each stack separately.

Enchanted Luna

Wow this oracle looks awesome!! I've always loved shells and the beach in general - just checking out the author's site...looks really interesting!

Ahhh yet another thing to add to my wishlist.....Amazon.com has it for $26.95 and Amazon.ca has it for $17.35, but of course it's out of stock...surprise surprise LOL....

Oh and Bodhran, that link didn't work for me, did anyone else have probs with it?.... I found other pics on the author's website....

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing Bodhran

With blessings and light,

Lady Lasairfhiona

Satori

From the author

Hello everyone,
I just discovered this thread. I wanted you to know that I just contacted Solandia to update the information on Ocean Oracle. If anyone is still interested in learning about this oracle, I am teaching on-line courses. She was kind enough to post the link to my website here:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ocean-oracle/
You would want to click on the button in the bottom row for student program.

I appreciate your efforts at describing this oracle. What I hope to show is that there is a language of seashells.
Based upon the animal's anatomy or behavior or its interaction with man thoroughout history, each shell has a unique contribution to make to this language.

The result is an oracle that can be used as a psychological tool to reveal hidden thoughts, feelings, and beliefs. Since they impact our lives anyway, it is empowering to become aware of these beliefs. That way, if anything is no longer serving us, we have the opportunity to make different choices.

The course is designed to introduce you to the shells as individuals, and then to reveal how these individuals interact with each other to deliver messages. Along the way, there is a lot of soul searching and opportunities for spiritual growth.

If you check out the link for the student program, you will find testimonials from my upper classmen. I am excited to tell you that these students just graduated last week.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Seashell Blessings!
Michelle
michelle@oceanoracle.com