STUDY GROUP: Crystals, Gem & Metal Magic

cjtarot

Hi all,

I am a newby to Reiki, and wanted to know how you would use crystals when doing a Reiki Session. Well, was told to use them as they are. So I pulled out my "Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystals, Gem and Metal Magic" and would like to discuss different stones and what, how and when they are used. Unfortunately my favorite stone is not in the book.

I personally love moldivite...I was lucky enough to find "www.heavenandearth.ws" (heavan & earth - 800-942-9423). This company sells gems via the net and a fantastic catalog.

I would live to know the spiritual meaning of moldivite and why it makes my hands tingle. and when I wear my ring, take it off, I still feel it on my finger..

Cj

catlin

Moldavite is a meteorite mineral with high power. It is a very precious stone so take well care of it!

Laurel

I'd never heard of moldavite before, and found this webpage that discussed it a bit http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/gems/moldavite.html

I'd be very interested in a study group on crystals, gem and metal magic. I have no experience at it, and I'm curious if I could use stones such as moldavite to increase my health and energy levels as part of an extensive personal transformation. I have a lot of baggage I need to let go- including about 150 extra lbs. :(

The weight is starting to come off, but I've never successfully gotten rid of it- caught in a cycle of minor weight loss/weight gain for years.

Laurel

the hermit

me too! me too!

I would also be interested in a crystals, gem and metal magic study group

zorya

count me in! i really want to know if there is any use for a "desert rose". i feel so sure that there must be.

the hermit

zorya said:
count me in! i really want to know if there is any use for a "desert rose". i feel so sure that there must be.

If you're referring to Selenite crystals...

selenite rose

then here's a little lore about them:
selenite rose, sometimes called desert rose
crystaline gypsum--normally light brown mineral, available from mexico, sahara region.

Can be used for gentle grounding.
Can clarify thinking and mental vision, perception.
Quiets worrying, brings out practicality.
The message from these Selenite clusters is to stop, take time for self, smell the roses, find beauty in the day, and to enjoy every precious moment.
Assists you in that joyous feeling of being connected and reminds you of the divine in everything and everyone.

This is an old journal entry of mine from a seminar about various crystals and minerals and how to use them for healing. The seminar was part of a pagan faire in San Jose back in 1987 given by 'Friar Timothy'... I show no other name for the gentleman in my notes.

zorya

the hermit,
crystaline gypsum, yes! that's it! how perfect. thank you! i couldn't even get anything with google. i knew i had it for a reason, and that it was special. thank you!

catlin

Me too

Ok, I'd like to pop in now and then in the gem study group.

Laurel, I'd recommend you rainbow obsidain for letting go prozessus but beware, it is a very powerful stone, a real eye opener. It will make stuff pretty clear to you and will help you to find out the things which have a negative influence in your life and to get rid off them.

the hermit

how does one start a study group here?

so what does one do to start a study group here?

starfish66

Count me in, too!

I'd love to be part of the study group, too.

:T9S Starfish