The Little Window Tarot

MrsOnePotato

Thanks la-luna and nicky!
Just putting the finishing touches on Temperance...should be posting that next week... :)

tarotberry

MrsOnePotato...your deck is wonderful! I love the style and will be following the further developments with interest!

In short, I want one! :p

Milfoil

Love the style. Very nice indeed.

:)

peridot

Wow! your cards are very beautiful. I've never read with the Tarot de Marseilles but your deck would totally inspire me to do so. I love the style and colors. I would totally buy this! Can't wait to see more.

HoneyBea

Hi Mrs OnePotato, I've just come across this deck and wanted to say congratulations on what you have done, its very nice, I particularly like your Judgement Card. :)

~HoneyBea~

MrsOnePotato

Thank you tarotberry, honeybea, peridot and milfoil!

I'm keeping on at a steady pace, although I've had a string of late nights at work this week, so I'm not ready to post any new cards yet. Three going at once now...

HoneyBea

You are indeed keeping a steady pace, I wish I could with Tarot Bella, I seem to have lots of ideas all at once and then they dry up for a while, lol - I shall watch your progress with interest. :)

~HoneyBea~

HoneyBea

Oh I like your Temperance!

prudence

Mrs. OnePotato,

I am so happy to see this deck is almost finished and I am loving all of the new cards. They all look gorgeous together like that. The texture and the lines and the faces, which I think are perfect, they convey something so right for this deck, and how the blues are so earthy and sedate on some of the cards, yet so brilliant and lively on others....but still flowing just perfectly through out the deck. I could stare at that Tower for ages, the way you created movement in that image is so mesmerizing.