Yes or No

Morgane_49

moonpixie said:
I guess you can say this wasn't really a "stable" Q, but I had felt all along that the deck wasn't giving me the right answer.

I find that there are not any really good 'yes or no' spreads, or timing spreads.

olivia1

deleted--never mind :)

moonpixie

Morgane_49 said:
I find that there are not any really good 'yes or no' spreads, or timing spreads.

I agree on the whole. They can be pretty fun to try but like people say, you might as well flip a coin.

Professor X

olivia1 said:
Hi. I want to make sure I follow: first card was an ace. then you made a second pile, and first card was an ace. then you went onto a third pile and the 4th card you drew was an ace? so you pretty much got an ace in every pile? I ask because I think I may be doing this wrong, as this spread worked pretty well at first but over time, seems to have lost its effectiveness for me. At times when I expected a definite "yes" (because of what I got from the spread) the predicted outcome did not happen.Granted, it could also be because the questions I ask just aren't as "stable" as yours (the issues I ask about can easily be influenced so that things turn out differently than expected).

No the aces were all on the first pile within the first six cards. That was what made the reading so special. When I put the bottom deck on top that is saying I put it on top and put the cards back in one pile. Then I began to deal the first pile when I noticed that all 3 of the first 6 cards in THAT pile were Aces.

Wood33

OK....How many times did you ask the question ?? I find if you keepa sjking the same question, you will never get an honest answer. If it was the first tiem you asked the question, then I am dumbfounded as to why the aces vcame up right away.

Your question is straight forward....and was only strengthened by the aces that came up so quickly.

blueviolet

Professor X said:
No the aces were all on the first pile within the first six cards. That was what made the reading so special. When I put the bottom deck on top that is saying I put it on top and put the cards back in one pile. Then I began to deal the first pile when I noticed that all 3 of the first 6 cards in THAT pile were Aces.

Ok, you have me confused... unless I've been doing this spread wrong again. I thought you deal the first pile till you hit an Ace or Mage or the 13th card. Then you start the next pile till you hit an Ace or Mage or the 13th card. Then you deal the third and last pile the same.
So then there couldn't be more than one Ace or an Ace and Mage in the same pile. Is that right?

Wood33

Yes yes.....You must deal until you have an ace or a mage. Once one comes up, then you deal a new pile. You cant keep dealing on the same pile you drew an ace or mage.

At least thats how I have been doing it.

Professor X

blueviolet said:
Ok, you have me confused... unless I've been doing this spread wrong again. I thought you deal the first pile till you hit an Ace or Mage or the 13th card. Then you start the next pile till you hit an Ace or Mage or the 13th card. Then you deal the third and last pile the same.
So then there couldn't be more than one Ace or an Ace and Mage in the same pile. Is that right?

I will say ONE more time. AFTER THE FIRST ACE CAME UP I STOPPED DEALING BUT I DECIDED TO CHECK AND SEE WHAT THE OTHER CARDS WERE.
It turns out 3 out of the 1st six were aces. So if I did decide to deal more piles they would have turned up.

Read what I wrote on the original post......

So I did that. And guess what.............the first card was the Ace of Cups!
So I figured I might as well stop dealing the cards. But then I decided to check the rest of the cards. Guess what the second card was.............The Ace of Swords!

You didnt understand what I wrote in the first post. I did NOT deal any other
piles. I just decided to check out the cards to see what WOULD have came next since I got a Ace on the first card. I checked the other cards NOT DEALT NEW PILES.

Sorry if I seem kind of touchy. I dont mean to offend :) but people keep asking questions I clearly explained in the initial post on this matter.

Professor X

Wood33 said:
OK....How many times did you ask the question ?? I find if you keepa sjking the same question, you will never get an honest answer. If it was the first tiem you asked the question, then I am dumbfounded as to why the aces vcame up right away.

Your question is straight forward....and was only strengthened by the aces that came up so quickly.

Yeah I only asked the question one time.
After the first ace came up I quit dealing because I got the answer. Then I decided to just scope out the other cards just to check and see what would have came next. I didnt deal anyother piles but just looked at them. Out of the 1st six 3 of them were Aces.

I feel that the answer is this. I think the person is leaving town today.
I did the reading on Saturday 6 days after that is Friday and tommorrow I likely will not have to see them anymore. :)

I feel that is why the Aces came up in 6 cards like that.

Another theory is this:

The 13 cards piles you showed is a excellent way to do it. But check this.
There may be other ways to branch out on this spread. Maybe the cards were trying to tell me something as well. All I did was shuffle the cards and then see what came next. Plus each Tarot spread that anyone does is on a case by case basis based on what the person is asking and what they NEED to know at the time. Maybe I needed to see things that way.

All in all it was certainly interesting.

blueviolet

P-x

I think rather than get frustrated, you should be flattered that you've become one of the teachers for this spread ;) -- where you've been talking about your success with it, others have been having a bit of trouble and trying to understand how you're doing it.

I'm sorry I didn't recall the entire thread this morning, I'm in a fog from not feeling well. I was just checking and rereading what you last wrote and thinking, whaaa? Wait a minute, maybe I'm doing it wrong again.

Next time you could just quote your first post or something. :D

I'm sorry if I added to your pile of repetitive questioning. But I get it now!
And if you were checking what would've come up after that Ace of Cups, then you mean it would've been all 3 Aces if you continued with all piles.