Cards that jump/fall out of the deck!

Padma

funny thing, the card or cards that fall out of my shuffles usually turn up subsequently in my spread. If they fall out with a sharp immediacy, I always pay attention to them...however they come, they are harbingers - I would say, pay them some attention.

AriesVirgoAscending

funny thing, the card or cards that fall out of my shuffles usually turn up subsequently in my spread. If they fall out with a sharp immediacy, I always pay attention to them...however they come, they are harbingers - I would say, pay them some attention.

I pay attention to how it feels when they fall out , or slide out. I feel they want to speak so to say.

Nikita_

I do interpret them but always wonder if they are a complete reading on their own. Or if they're the first card in your spread ? What if a small group falls out ?
Also , when I draw cards another card might slude out as well, far enough it makes me think I should interpret it too.
What do you all think ?
....obviously I'm new at this.

To me, the cards that fall out ouf the deck-whether it's one or a Group-are the most significant....and they invariably come up in the reading as well.

Ace

If a card jumps out then I usually put it to one side when I do a spread, more often than not it is bringing something to my attention.

When I first started reading, I had a day when cards kept popping out like popcorn. I was reading in front of my mentor and a bit nervous. I asked what does it mean that I keep dropping cards and she said, "it means you need to stop dropping cards, Barb."
Ace

Grizabella

When I first started reading, I had a day when cards kept popping out like popcorn. I was reading in front of my mentor and a bit nervous. I asked what does it mean that I keep dropping cards and she said, "it means you need to stop dropping cards, Barb."
Ace

Your mentor is a wise woman. :) I just put them back into the deck and don't even note which cards they are anymore, so I couldn't tell you whether they show up in the spread or not. When I was making note of them, though, none of them did show up in the spread.

Nikita_

Ace

In that case, she or he was probably right, but in general, I disagree...it's like, sometimes a card will turn upside down as I shuffle or lay them down; I think it's a very meningful message...

Celtictarot

I've had cards do somersaults on me. I am a bit away from the door, and I have seen cards land near the door!