Empress as an action ?

QueenPen

Being stuck, not sure what action to take next, Empress would be telling me to be creative? Show my feminine, sexual side?

PAMUYA

To express kindess, do something for someone else, just because...

moon_light

Creativity is part of it. The Empress is also very nurturing, so you could look at ways you can help the people you care about. I'm about to go and bake a Halloween cake for my family, which I guess is an Empress action... Creativity, love and feeding. Just an idea. :)

QueenPen

Creativity is part of it. The Empress is also very nurturing, so you could look at ways you can help the people you care about. I'm about to go and bake a Halloween cake for my family, which I guess is an Empress action... Creativity, love and feeding. Just an idea. :)

Thank you! You have given me a great idea!

Nel

The empress is the archetypical "mother" of the deck, at least that is how I view her! What qualities do you value in a mother? What constitutes the perfect mother for you?

Loyal, supportive, elegant, calm yet diligent, creative, and very reliable are qualities I give my empress at least :)

Be a warm, approachable, supportive and loyal person! =)

MissNine

Supporting something, guiding it to success abnd happiness. However, badly aspected, it would be smothering someone.

bluelagune

Being stuck, not sure what action to take next, Empress would be telling me to be creative? Show my feminine, sexual side?

I had empress come up in my work issues as advice. The situation was quite volatile. My boss was trying to get me to respond in anger so that I could be fired/controled/blackmailed later. Instead I just ignored his bate and put my team and my work first, no matter what they put in front of me. I acted above them, their games and their manipulation. So the advice was to act like an empress, according to my station and be above the low bread actions of my peasants (ie coworkers)

QueenPen

I had empress come up in my work issues as advice. The situation was quite volatile. My boss was trying to get me to respond in anger so that I could be fired/controled/blackmailed later. Instead I just ignored his bate and put my team and my work first, no matter what they put in front of me. I acted above them, their games and their manipulation. So the advice was to act like an empress, according to my station and be above the low bread actions of my peasants (ie coworkers)

Oh!! Absolutely! TY! Ty! That's exactly what I've been doing, but it's hard! I want to stoop! Lol!