Need help with understanding my cards

Buca17

Hi! I am learning the tarot and I am struggling with the message I
receiving. I decided to distance my self from a friend. Turned out she wasn't a good friend after all. However, she has become friends with 2 other moms. My daughter goes to school with their kids. The other 2 moms have reached out but I am hesitant. I know the person I ended my friendship with wasn't a good friend but they are all friends. The 2 moms are unaware of how she is. I did a reading to see if I should move on or give it a try despite their friendship with the one that was not so good of a friend.

Ace of Swords, 2 of cups and Lovers.

I see it as a new beginning to become great friends but I am very leary because I don't know how I can if they are friends with the other mom.

Thanks for helping me!

tarot_red

You should go for this (Ace of swords) as you will develop a good bond (2 of cups), at least with the other two moms. As far as the previous mom goes it may be a bit of conflict (lovers) in the beginning but it will settle down soon enough. Either you will not get in each others' way or this old one may change her ways. Either ways it will not be negative for you overall.
Just my take.

Buca17

Thank you so much for replying. I am still learning and felt it would be positive but wanted to be sure!

Seleni

I think you may have to tell the other two what happened between you and the first mom. The ace of swords is about making yourself clear.

Buca17

Maybe the conflict would be with me. What she did was really in trust worthy. How do I tell them when they are already friends. I though it would make me look like I am the trouble maker. I don't know how to handle the situation. I was hoping that the 2 moms would just straight out ask me.

lennylove

I believe the 2 of Cups is saying for you to tell them outright (truthfully) and allow them to decide for themselves. The Lovers says all will be well and they'll accept you and the truth.

Buca17

Thanks all for your help. It's hard sometimes reading the cards when it's for yourself and emotions involved!