Couple's Past-Life Relationship

Lilija

Oh wow, what a brilliant idea and execution. I'm going to do this one tomorrow, for sure. I half want to do it tonight, but it looks extremely involved, haha.

ETA:

I wound up doing it last night anyway, and staying up way too late. I asked about my best friend and I, and he was sitting right there with me. It was startling, sweet, sad, and painted a very detailed picture.

Thanks for this spread, I feel like our friendship is all the more enriched. I can't wait to try this with my son. From the time I was pregnant, I always felt like my son was an old friend. I even named him "Alden" which means "old friend" in Old English. It would be interesting to see what this spread would turn up.

katrananda

I used this spread some years ago with fantastic accuracy that related totally to karmic lessons being played out.
I've searched long and hard to find this spread again and it's now safely in my diary.
Thanks.

Amanda

Thanks for bringing this up! I just tried it with Madame Endora's Fortune Cards and it was quite revealing! I think I'll try it with tarot tomorrow. :)

Hemera

moderator note

Readings using this spread have been moved to Your Readings sub forum and can be found HERE

OaksWhispering

Just tried this spread. I removed a ton of stuff from it, but the reading proved to be quite interesting, and somehow not surprising.

Terradoll

This is awesome! I absolutely love it and I'm definitely going to be using this all the time.