What is Qabalah?

job

It just feels right...

"...Now when you're talking about the territory of the mind and perhaps the spirit, the only route maps available are magic systems from antiquity. You're talking about systems like the Qabalah, with its map of every conceivable human state..."

On the tarot...
"...a pantheon of archetypal images that provide the cartography for a map of the human condition."

Alan Moore, The Mindscape of Alan Moore

“I diverge from a lot of magicians who feel that to work magic is to become a god, whereas I’d say that to work with magic is to become a complete human being. I think that it grounds people to reality. People might think that statement is strange, when we’re talking about something that’s infested with gods and demons. For me, magic isn’t about new alien worlds, it’s about different ways of seeing this world and those ways of seeing it are often more sophisticated than current methods."

- Alan Moore, The Tripwire Interview, 2001

Lavandula

Thanks to those who posted links for beginners. I've got some reading to do too!

Always Wondering

I have read a lot of your Quabalah Study posts and am intrested. I will read the rest and hope to find more sometime.

AW