A New TdM based on Pierre Madenié, made in Japan -- utterly charming deck!

KhonsuMes

Thanks! Figured it out. I had put a '+' in front of the number..

KhonsuMes

All done!

Kenji, thank you so much for the assistance!
Yes, I had done both at first. I got my number to work by dropping the +, but checked the Tenso instructions (that is, I read them more carefully!) and caught that mistake as well. It is all good now.
Thank you for being patient. And so quick to respond!

(I ordered both deck sizes).

kenji

Kenji, thank you so much for the assistance!
Yes, I had done both at first. I got my number to work by dropping the +, but checked the Tenso instructions (that is, I read them more carefully!) and caught that mistake as well. It is all good now.
Thank you for being patient. And so quick to respond!

(I ordered both deck sizes).

You are quite welcome. I hope you will like the decks;)

ayuryogini

I love the look of this deck. I just "discovered" it yesterday, due to the link from a thread about the Angel TdM.

One thing I love about this deck is that it's done by a woman and it has a decidedly subtle feminine energy to it, especially the faces. (I like the traditional decks, too, it's just nice to have some diversity) And I love that it's based on the Madenié TdM as well.

I was able to find it through amazon.co.uk. Looking forward to its arrival.

TdMReader

Hi - thank you for this. I have registered with Tenso and can see how they tell me to enter the info on Amazon.jp. Has anyone ordered the deck from Japan (via Tenso) to the UK? If so where there any extra charges or problems with UK customs? Thank you :)

ayuryogini

Hi - thank you for this. I have registered with Tenso and can see how they tell me to enter the info on Amazon.jp. Has anyone ordered the deck from Japan (via Tenso) to the UK? If so where there any extra charges or problems with UK customs? Thank you :)

I actually ordered it from amazon.co.uk to the US, just a couple of months ago, and I see you're in the UK.

Here is the link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00EUC0AQ8/aeclectictaro-21/

It's a lovely little deck; it is quite small, though, so be aware, a nice pocket size.

TdMReader

Hi, thank you ayuryogini - my apologies I did not make it clear, I am looking at the larger normal sized deck and not the smaller version :) Thank you for letting me know about the smaller deck - I might be tempted to get that if there is a problem with postage to the UK for the larger deck :)

garmonbozia

where can one order the larger sized deck? anyone have a link?

ayuryogini

Hi, thank you ayuryogini - my apologies I did not make it clear, I am looking at the larger normal sized deck and not the smaller version :) Thank you for letting me know about the smaller deck - I might be tempted to get that if there is a problem with postage to the UK for the larger deck :)

Oh, I didn't even know there was a larger deck; good to know.
Most of my other TdM's are larger, though, so I really enjoy having the smaller size of this deck.