What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

MysticMoonlight

I received my Book of Shadows Tarot (As Above) yesterday and I'm in LOVE!

My Legacy of the Divine shipped and is supposed to be in my hands by tomorrow evening...so excited!

DDwarks

Just ordered Balbi, Ceremonial Magick, Ancestral Path and Tree of life tarot.
Picked up my Stella tarot today too.

5 decks to go before I can give my purse a break!

nisaba

<squeaking with excitement> The London Lore Tarot has arrived! I've just this minute pulled it out of its postal envelope. And I am astounded - a deck without external shrink-wrap and without even internal shrink-wrap: no wasteful petroleum by-products to throw away!

Gotta go to its own thread, now. <scurries away>

Libra 58

In October I bought "Tarot of the Old Path" by Sylvia Gainsford and in early December I bought "Tarot of the Mystic Spiral" by Giovanni Pelosini and Giuseppe Palumbo and "Tarot of the Animal Lords" by Angelo Giannini.

HearthCricket

My Cathar Tarot is on its way to me and should arrive tomorrow. Really intrigued by it and looking forward to it joining my stash!

Tarot dance

....The Deck of the Bastard, The Red Deck, Limited Ed.

...It's a Christmas present to myself

.....it's is destined to become one of my all time favorite decks without doubt

Barleywine

Received the Rohrig Spanish edition today. It's obviously been hanging around for a while, the glue on the box had dried out and separated on one edge and the shrink wrap was slightly torn, but the cards are perfect. No LWB but - being in Spanish - it wouldn't have helped me anyway.

Madrigal

Waiting on the Hoi Polloi and the Camoin-Jodorowsky Marseilles.

Nemia

I received with great excitement the Secret Tarot, Wildwood Tarot and Roots of Asia in German (a lucky find on German Amazon after I regretted swapping away my first version). I'm still waiting for Tarocchi della Luna, the Arcanum Dark version and Jost Ammann playing cards. And I ordered today, I don't know how it happened!, the Dreaming Way Lenormand, Dame Fortune's Wheel and Cathar Tarot.

Good times for my collection, it's growing!

CharlotteK

My Bonefire has finally dispatched and will be here in about 4 days :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk