What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Anise

Any day now, possibly even tomorrow, I'll be getting Chronata's Tarot Noir!

I also ordered a backup of the expanded Trionfi della Luna over the weekend. Against the odds, that deck is shaping up to be my the one.

athenafletcher

Baba Studios Limited edition Alice Tarot coming my way!

illyria

My parcel containing the handpainted cypress box for the Pagan Otherworlds was put aside for a long week before I opened it. I love how gorgeous and earthy it looks. It goes very well with the deck.

Amberjune

I have received the Prisma Visions Tarot, Oracle of Echoes, Awakened Souls and the Pagan Otherworlds has been held up at customs but will hopefully arrive shortly.

Sooo looking forward to getting to know them all!

Carojulie

I finally received my Bonefire tarot today ! I am very happy.

I had ordered it in early OCTOBER 2016 from Amazon.fr - that is FOUR MONTHS ago ! And, Amazon kept delaying it, putting the delivery back two or three weeks at a time... untill I got fed up ten days ago, cancelled the order, and placed a new one with Book Dept. Thank you very much to CharlotteK and Decan who advised me to go through Book Dept, on this very thread ! I should have done that long before.

In any case, it was worth the wait. Beautiful deck. I wish I could see the self published version of this deck, it is said to be excellent, but I missed on that.... The Schiffer version is very nice, I like the size of the cards, but I find them a little too much on the shiny side, they stick slightly together when shuffling. I will add talcum powder to help.
Not too much of a problem though - the art is so beautiful that I am very happy anyway, and at least the cards are not flimsy.

Awkward.turtle91

Morgan Greer in a tin - For when I go camping so I always have a deck.
Shadowscapes Tarot

My treats for Valentine's Day
#self love.

I hope to be receiving the tea leaf oracle soon but us games system has messed up so badly I don't know what's going on with my order. And on top of their mess I now have to wait 4-6 weeks because there aren't any in stock at the moment.

Celtictarot

Just ordered the flowers of night oracle and my Everyday is on its way

Luna's Crone

raziel

its a flip open box. i thought it was at first but it wouldn't open so i just started squeezing the box in different ways and it popped open. what a dumb*ss