Hanson Roberts group

deedlit420

Okay.... i guess we can start now...

ScarabFlight

I'm ready!

13thFaeChylde

I can start this weekend :)

sunflowr

start what?? (i thought there was already a study group thread elsewhere here? I'm confused).

Michelle

I would love to join the study group . I have had this deck for a couple of years , but just recently started studying it.

If there is a group - please count me in.

Love~Light~Blessings~
Michelle

WhiteRaven

I'm in too

Wisp Wings

I think several showed interest, but just didn't know how or where about to get this off the ground. "Off the ground?" Where that is where our Fool will be with another step...... the free spirited youth just may be in free-fall. :)

I will close this and start with a post on the Fool. If okay, please any and all post your take on this dear lad. I have to add I see firstly with all tarot decks I use a cross between the RW, the UW, and the HR, from these three all my other decks just branch out from these three. For clarity, I mean no matter basicly the deck I am using my mental file cabinet contains the images of these decks and these images and meaning come in a flash more than any other. The Hanson Roberts is my all time favorite deck and I am highly in love with the Gilded Tarot too.

.........So on to making a mark in the Fools Journey within this studygroup people. Ready????? Come in, onward and upward okay?