What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Dogs&Coffee

Centennial RWS because the radiant RWS I bought for my class is I seriously cant even stand looking at... not connecting at. all. Along with the Pixy's astounding lenormand. Also He just dropped off the Alchemist Tarot by R M place which I forgot I ordered. :3

And Bird Tarot Cards by Norisan, along with Penguin Tarot and Hokusai Tarot (both majors only) are on the way from japan.

There are some pre-orders in the works too :D

csmith0406

Ok, I decided to spend my birthday money on Tarot instead of Hamilton tickets. I'd have to travel to New York, so I'm still saving money! That's what I'm telling my husband anyway.

So I've got Slow Holler, Lynd Ward, Tarot de Marsella Robledo, Divine Will. Still waiting patiently for my Light Grey trade which is international shipping so that will be a long time, and for my Soprafino.

So excited!!

decan

My Marvelous Oracle of Oz arrived. It is a little deck (poker size) of good quality.
It is a bit too bad that there isn't a real LWB with it; just a very small and short leaflet.

Beanfeasa

The golden tarot Visconti set from Mary Packard, arcana tarot playing cards white and white half of an expansion pack in a trade. Il Meneghello Soprafino.

Gwynydd

I've been naughty...

Wheel of the year tarot
Mucha tarot
Mary El
Nicolletta Ciccoli tarot and bag
Romantic Tarot
Happy tarot and bag
Art nouveau tarot premium set

Cannot wait!

CharlotteK

Won some ebay auctions I got sucked into during those insomniac wee hours (I need to get a safe to lock my phone into overnight) - so shortly to be on their way are:

Robert Place's Buddha Tarot
Clive Barrett's Ancient Egyptian Tarot
Poppy Palin's Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot.

Topaz_CharmTemple

Just received the Linestrider deck & am very excited. This should be a great deck to use for spring, as all the images are full of blossoms & wildlife & things creeping into view. I love the minimalist approach to the illustrations. Very content & having a peaceful evening getting to know these new cards... :D

Galadhwen

My Klimt Tarot is on its way from Japan! Expected to receive it up to three days after my birthday. 🎂

If things went well and my friend had finished moving, she'll send her Kuan Yin oracle, an Idiosyncradeck, and her Wisdom Seeker tarot. And maybe other decks she didn't used any longer too. 😱

Now contemplating to buy either the Oracle of the Mermaids (because of synchronizations) or the Linestrider. Eep.

Linfang

Sasuraibito Tarot is on it's way!