Random Reading "Spookiness"....

MacMorrighan

SPOOKY!!!!

I was mindlessly shuffling my new tarot deck ("Art Nouveau Tarot") when I drew the 10 of Staves; and in the low evening light my attention--my intuition--was gradually pulled to the aggrieved male figure who was feeling defeated, then my attention was most-definitely pulled down to his feet. I couldn't stop staring at them! Then I realized--this was very low light and I had not yet observed the card number--however, this card happened to be the 10 of Staves, which is all about carrying a great burden and, indeed, feeling over-burdened by responsibility! It then dawned on to me that this card was my own brother--my new deck was signifying my brother through this card as he had recently injured his right leg quite severely and is constantly besot with worry and aggrieved over financial issues because he doesn't want to be a "dead beat dad" even though he pays his baby mama almost his entire paycheck each week (she lives in another state and he pays her rent, her groceries, and whenever she wants rather excessive shopping money, like cash for Black Friday! He even borrowed $300 from me to send her money for her birthday!)! But, I digress....

****, but that draw was astonishingly accurate! In fact...If, during a reading, I had trusted myself enough and relayed much of that to a client (provided that my brother or someone he knows are mutual strangers) he'd likely walk away uber-impressed with my divinatory capabilities! :D Focussing on my divinatory skills has been something I want to work on and augment for a few years, now, since I have allowed it to lapse for much deeper academic pursuits. Hell, rarely have I encountered local diviners that get this specific, let alone are actually accurate! #BOOM ;)

IndigoWaves

[...] he pays his baby mama almost his entire paycheck each week (she lives in another state and he pays her rent, her groceries, and whenever she wants rather excessive shopping money, like cash for Black Friday! He even borrowed $300 from me to send her money for her birthday!)! But, I digress....

He may also be lugging around a heavy load of passion for this woman which hasn't been reciprocated (despite his going far beyond the call of duty financially, etc.)... Having to bear the strain of one-sided, unrequited desire is a fairly common 10 of Wands/Staves scenario; if he's been unwilling to release her in that sense, the pent-up fire is bound to take a toll on him.

IndigoWaves

(Double-post.)

MacMorrighan

One wonders if my intuition was heightened because the Moon was in Pisces (my Sun Sign)? I've noticed that before...

Ruby Jewel

SPOOKY!!!!

I was mindlessly shuffling my new tarot deck ("Art Nouveau Tarot") when I drew the 10 of Staves; and in the low evening light my attention--my intuition--was gradually pulled to the aggrieved male figure who was feeling defeated, then my attention was most-definitely pulled down to his feet. I couldn't stop staring at them! Then I realized--this was very low light and I had not yet observed the card number--however, this card happened to be the 10 of Staves, which is all about carrying a great burden and, indeed, feeling over-burdened by responsibility! It then dawned on to me that this card was my own brother--my new deck was signifying my brother through this card as he had recently injured his right leg quite severely and is constantly besot with worry and aggrieved over financial issues because he doesn't want to be a "dead beat dad" even though he pays his baby mama almost his entire paycheck each week (she lives in another state and he pays her rent, her groceries, and whenever she wants rather excessive shopping money, like cash for Black Friday! He even borrowed $300 from me to send her money for her birthday!)! But, I digress....

****, but that draw was astonishingly accurate! In fact...If, during a reading, I had trusted myself enough and relayed much of that to a client (provided that my brother or someone he knows are mutual strangers) he'd likely walk away uber-impressed with my divinatory capabilities! :D Focussing on my divinatory skills has been something I want to work on and augment for a few years, now, since I have allowed it to lapse for much deeper academic pursuits. Hell, rarely have I encountered local diviners that get this specific, let alone are actually accurate! #BOOM ;)

This story reminds me of a short story for which, I believe, Isaac Bashevic Singer won the Nobel Prize for Literature. Perhaps you should buy a copy and send it to your brothers baby mama. It is titled, "Gimpel the Fool." Thank you for this remembrance...

IndigoWaves

This story reminds me of a short story for which, I believe, Isaac Bashevic Singer won the Nobel Prize for Literature. Perhaps you should buy a copy and send it to your brothers baby mama. It is titled, "Gimpel the Fool." Thank you for this remembrance...
^ Good point.

So, has your brother sought paternity testing? He has every right to see that this is done... And though the result may be surprising, he could instantly be released from all obligations to this child -- and in a legal position to recoup financial losses from this possibly conniving "mama", as well. His feelings for her may balk at the idea, but it really only makes sense, especially in light of his struggles.

IndigoWaves

Yes, and Blake is his son.
...And does he give "extra" to the mother in the hopes that she'll someday return his affections, as per my initial post? It may be a good idea to at least present that view to him, as he may be doing it unconsciously. If he sees the futility involved, he might stop unnecessarily knocking himself out over her/falling for guilt ploys and borrowing money.