Pokemon World Deck

reall

np!^^ I'm sure you can!^^ :))) only possible problem with pokemon deck is,,, possibility it can get really difficult to shuffle? XD :)))) card number lolz!^^:)))))))))))))))))))))))

Farzon

I love your idea! Some time ago there was an unofficial Zelda-Tarot released and it works very well for readings - so why not wroth Pokemon? And you seem to be firm enough in your pokemonology... [emoji6]

cardwitch

On Tumblr I've actually run into people who read with their Pokemon decks just as they are. Speaking as someone whose first Tarot deck was a modified Yu-Gi-Oh deck, good luck!! It's always fun to see popular culture and cartomancy combine :D

stardusting

I actually used to have a Yu-Gi-Oh deck I used for cartomancy a bit. I found it was splendid at speaking to me, but due to limitations of cards I owned that spoke to me, frequently gave muddled answers to denote that I didn't have enough variety in meanings to be able to respond to all inquiries. I wish I still had the deck.

I'll try and add to this sometime this weekend. Lots of double shifts at work in the next few days!

scooperpat

Well done!

hedface

Just wanted to jump in and say that if you're still interested in doing this deck, you absolutely have a buyer/backer in me and my SO! Combining two of our favorite things? Yes please. And your art looks great! I'd definitely buy a deck like this, and probably a few times over.