SANTA MUERTE Tarot by Fabio Listrani

imno007

Available for pre-order already. The release date is October 8 - so that's a helluva early pre-order!

Regular edition here:

https://www.amazon.com/Santa-Muerte-Tarot-Deck-Book/dp/0738754382/aeclectic/

Limited edition, which includes "a specially shaped box and cards printed on highest quality stock" is here:

https://www.amazon.com/Tarot-Santa-Muerte-Limited-Listrani/dp/0738754390/aeclectic/

Hopefully the "highest quality stock" of the second doesn't mean the quality of the first will be cheap and easily bendable. ;)

FinoAllaFine

Woah these look amazing!

Luna's Crone

i really like this deck but the dude in the super hero costume really, and i mean really, turns me off.

I am a marvel freak, but this card is uck.

my husband just corrected me and said wrestling...same thing

Dee Ell

i really like this deck but the dude in the super hero costume really, and i mean really, turns me off.

I am a marvel freak, but this card is uck.

It's not a superhero costume nor a Marvel thing... It's a "luchador" - a masked wrestler with a long history in Mexican culture :)

Achlys

Well, that's another deck ordered v.v

Nemia

Isn't that the artist who created the Night Sun tarot? this deck that's absolutely not in my line and that followed me day and night until I ordered it...?

Oh well. This deck looks even better. Something in his art just gets under my skin, I don't know why. But it does.

Luna's Crone

Isn't that the artist who created the Night Sun tarot? this deck that's absolutely not in my line and that followed me day and night until I ordered it...?

Oh well. This deck looks even better. Something in his art just gets under my skin, I don't know why. But it does.

i have the night sun on my tablet and phone, never noticed who the author was.

Luna's Crone

It's not a superhero costume nor a Marvel thing... It's a "luchador" - a masked wrestler with a long history in Mexican culture :)

my husband and Fabio did point that out to me. Same difference tho, one man's wrestler is another man's superhero.

Dee Ell

my husband and Fabio did point that out to me. Same difference tho, one man's wrestler is another man's superhero.

Well, the Luchadores are a long part of Mexican history going back 150 years and the colorful masks go back much farther to their Aztec ancestors' warrior practices... so to leave them out of a quintessentially Mexican deck would be like leaving the Stars & Stripes out of an All-American deck, imo.

theEnigma

This deck looks awesome. Has anyone had experience doing a preorder from amazon for a LTD edition deck? Or would I be better if preordering from the publisher (at a higher price) to guarantee a copy?

Thanks