Judgement and 3 of pents for if he wants her back

Adriana

Does he want her back? 3 of pents

To what extent does he want her back? Judgement

So man and woman broke up. She wants to know if he wants to go back with her. So these cards were a part of a reading.

I think he would consider how it goes, he is not negative with 3 of pents.
Judgement to what degree? Uhm, at least he feels uegnet that he must make a decision..

Pique Dame

3 of Pentacles is him focusing on other things, possibly work or another person. And Judgment means he has moved on. I don't believe he's interested in getting back with her at this time.

Adriana

I talked to her and apparantly she has talked to him and he did want her back. Im not sure though if it will be the same or if he will just end up using her... There has been another girl in the picture a bit, but nothing serious. I dont know if the cards are saying that even though he may seem interested to go back now he truly isn't...

spookyboo22

I think judgment is a good card he feels no ill will.
He'd probably like to see her again and give her a good time with no deep feeling.
Like a good night out or a romp in the hay! X

Adriana

Thank you both :)

We'll see what he ends up doing, he did seem pretty excited now. They've been so enstranged and she was so angry at him but has forgiven him, which I think is a bit surprising to him haha. It will remain to see how serious his intentions are. There is no doubt a strong sexual attraction between them, so hopefully it doesnt just turn into that (in which case I know she will be so heartbroken..)