New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Ruby Jewel

Blue Backs

Ruby let me know if the replacement card works out for you.

I have a Morgan Greer from the 80s that is already missing a card (Wheel of Fortune), so if the replacement isn't a good match let me know and I can probably help out! :)

Thanks so much. I will do that. I think there is an issue of the color of the backs...either light or dark blue. I'm not really sure which this is because the colors on the internet are off. This deck did not come with a box, but I think it is the purple box with the Queen of Swords on the front. The Hermit's coat is brown and the sky above him is a dark gray in this deck.

The blue back is almost a lapis lazuli blue....beautiful deep pure blue. The others look to have more of a turquoise hue to them.

Thanks so much for your offer. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

h3ll0k1tt33

I'd have to check, but I'm pretty sure my deck came in a blue lift off lidded box with the Chariot on the front. But yeah, let me know :)

eta: I just checked and they are indeed in the turquoise two piece box with the Chariot on the front. The box has a star on either side of the word 'tarot' on the short ends of the box. Backs are the darker blue (I think?) with the irregular stars. LWB and box do not say where it was printed, just Morgan and Morgan INC, Dobbs Ferry New York. The stock is matte and papery unlike my new replacement version (purple tuck box, USG made in Italy), and the colours more faded. They are actually a bit beat up (or shall we say well loved?) now that I look at them again. lol

Ruby Jewel

I have a deck coming in the light blue box. The deck that is missing a card did not come to me in a box...just in a plastic baggy. They are beautiful....brilliant colors on a nice paper stock. No gloss...a flat finish with back like you describe. Also no borders. It is a little confusing at this point, but when I get the card from US Games and the deck in the light blue box, maybe I'll be a bit more informed here. Thanks so much for you response. I will let you know more when I get the other cards.

Ruby Jewel

I'd have to check, but I'm pretty sure my deck came in a blue lift off lidded box with the Chariot on the front. But yeah, let me know :)

eta: I just checked and they are indeed in the turquoise two piece box with the Chariot on the front. The box has a star on either side of the word 'tarot' on the short ends of the box. Backs are the darker blue (I think?) with the irregular stars. LWB and box do not say where it was printed, just Morgan and Morgan INC, Dobbs Ferry New York. The stock is matte and papery unlike my new replacement version (purple tuck box, USG made in Italy), and the colours more faded. They are actually a bit beat up (or shall we say well loved?) now that I look at them again. lol

I just got this deck today that I got on E Bay. It is the light turquoise two-piece box, and the cards are the same as the deck that is missing #21. I also talked to US Games today, and they tell me that they only have one replacement card and she hopes it is the right one. So, I'm hoping it is, but, if not, will get in touch with you because I now know that the card you have is the right one. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks. Virginia

storm Blue

#5 tree Gilded Reverie Lenormand

Hi everyone.. Took my Ciro Marchetti Gilded Reverie Lenormand out in public and got a little tipsy.. result lost #5
The deck is easily replaceable, but Id rather find an orphan to replace it with.. Ive bonded with this particular collection of cardboard, lol
Im happy to pay full cost and something a little more, if anyone has one they could part with please let me know..

Ruby Jewel

Morgan-Greer Queen of Swords & The World Extras

In case someone out there needs them, I have a couple of extra cards from the Morgan-Greer Tarot: Queen of Swords and XXI, The World.

The cards are not vintage, but are from a current version of the deck, maybe printed in Italy. The stock is glossy laminated. I don't know what the box looks like as US Games sent these to me as individual replacement cards, but they are the wrong cards for my deck.

Ruby Jewel

The replacement card US Games sent me was not for my old deck. It was for the newer decks. The card stock is not the paper one...it is a high-gloss laminated stock. If you are still with me on this I really appreciate your offer of the World card from your old deck, and would like to take you up on the offer. Thanks. Ruby.

h3ll0k1tt33

I figured they'd send you replacements for the newer version. I've sent you a pm :)

Pam O

Greetings. I was not able to get a replacement for the Hierophant card that is missing from the set I have. Since I cannot use the deck without that I would be happy to replace any missing cards for another member. I also have the book.

KJ
Hi Garran
I am interested in your Intuitive Tarot book. I will PM to see if we can work something out that is good for all.

ETA: I'm a dork. I was mixing up the Intuitive with the Incidental. Duh. I have the Intuitive book. It is the Incidental Tarot book I am ISO. Thanks anyway for your offer.

Pam O

Variety of extra cards I have accumulated

I have some extra Voyager cards if anyone needs them.
These are newer, smaller cards: 4 cups, Priestess, Art, Emperor, Moon,
This are the older, larger cards: 2 of cups, Child of cups, 4 of cups

Also, James Wanlass, Sustain Yourself Oracle: Cheetah & Sunflower, Green Road, Weather, Polarity, Ant

Others: (hopefully I'm IDing these correctly)
Touchstone Limited Edition: Fool
Aquarian (blue back): Queen of Rods
Tarot of the Renaissance: 6 of swords, 10 of swords
Fifth Tarot: Fool
Universal Tarot: Ace of Wands (The older edition with white border)
Tarot of the Spirit: 8 of Earth
Connely: V Hierophant
Mini RWS: Page of Swords (blue tartan type back)
Smaller than mini RWS with gold sun in rectangle back: 5 wands, Death, 8 cups
RWS with gold sun in rectangle back REG size: Hierophant
RWS: Lovers, Hermit (blue tartan type back)
Spiral: 5 of cups
Templar
Halloween (reg size): Emperor, Knight of Pumkins
Morgan Greer (shinier card): 8 swords
7 of Acorns (mini deck, trying to remember name)