Saturn thoughts appreciated

squeakmo9

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
???
My sun sets in Capricorn...in my 10th house. Saturn sets in my 7th house in Scorpio.
Now my question is this...Do I go counter-clockwise and count the degrees as in following the house numbers? If so, I land here...Phase Six...
:neutral:Barb

Actually, I think you're right Barb...at the conjunction of Sun & Saturn in your Scorpio(19degrees), the Sun travels ahead, counter-clockwise to your Capricorn(23 degrees). The sun would be about 64 degrees ahead of your natal Saturn, so phase 6 it is:)

dadsnook2000

For Barbaras Ahajusts

Yes, you have it right. When I first read your post, I had seen this post as being active and had jumped to the first "unread" post. Then I read your post and my first reaction was "this is all wrong" having forgotten that we were testing Robert Hand's statement that the understanding of the Sun-Saturn cycle was based on treating the opposition as the starting point of the cycle.

So, how does this work for you? Is the "meanings" that I've attributed to this "cycle" have relevance? Dave

Barbaras Ahajusts

Awesome, thanks!

Thank you so much for both posts.
#6 explains how I am always running around trying to make everyone handle things the way I think they should handle them.
My way, not their way. My yellow brick road, if you will! :bugeyed:

:DBarb