Long Stay for Mars in Cancer

ravenest

balenciaga said:
Oh okay, thanks for the replies. I was thinking of a universal application of Mars in Cancer, generally. Cancer is self-protective and vulnerable; Mars' warrior type aggression would be softened or dulled by Cancer. That was my thinking anyway. :)

(Sometimes complex astro theories get in the way of a simple question we were pondering)
Perhaps militant nationalists will start to become edgey about home defense? As Mars moves retrograde this will reverse and they will start to see home defense breeched by internal agents, so then they will start to supress citizens of the homeland in a reversal of the original idea to defend citizens of the homeland ..... hang on ... that's been going on for some time now!

star-lover

ive got mars in cancer drat lol

balenciaga

Hi All! I forgot I posted here!:) Thanks for all the add'l info you posted.

It seems as if Mars RX in Cancer is going to make the holidays that much harder to deal with if lack of motivation for new projects (shopping for gifts, cooking) and "seething" anger is simmering in the background. Maybe I will just stay in bed until Mars goes direct Jan. 30, 2008.:)

Maybe Mars' wars and warriors will lay down their arms and act like unmotivated lambs:)