full moon in taurus

Free Flight

Hello

i have a question. I am taurus Sun and libra moon.
Everything I have read of late is that this full moon today in Taurus promises great things for Taureans.

Everything for me right now has gone down gurgler

So I am wondering on a basic level. Would the moon in libra be more ideal for someone who has the moon in this sign or does the moon in taurus affect those with the sun in taurus

thanks

Free Flight

Hi dandelion

thanks. I like to read my cainer's every day. He is great and the only astrologer I could find this week that does not promise a sugar coated week

thanks
FF

willowfox

Moon needs to make contact with something in the sign in order for it to show any influence but it moves so fast, you won't notice anything.

GoddessArtemis

I've been miserable with the full Moon in Taurus this round. With Mars and Venus in Taurus in my 7th house of relationships, I have been reminiscing and feeling mopey and sad and just confused.

I understand the moon has now moved to Gemini and it's in the waning gibbous phase. I'm waiting for the effects of the full moon to wear off--soon!

GA

OOnaOwl

Wow, I just discovered Mr. Cainer thanks to you. What a fantastic astrologer he is. I am truly impressed!