Mars in RX & is going to do what to whom and why?

FantasyWorld

dadsnook2000 said:
Right now, the transiting Sun is conjunct your natal Neptune -- this could be a source of confusion as doubts come to light. Transiting Mars opposses your natal Sun -- others could be trying to push your decisions along paths that suit them better then you. Not having your chart angles I can't offer anything else based on your birth date. Dave

We have been house searching for awhile to get into better school districts but the market sucks right now so confusion has set in on what to do with the house we have and the kids want to finish out the school at their current schools so I do kinda feel doubts and confusion and slightly pushed by realtor.
Good time to buy but not sell.
We also have 6 kittens that need to have homes found for them.

Thanks again for you info and insight:)

Barbaras Ahajusts

ROTFLMAO!
Good one, Kat!
Road rage, Mars rx and meditation music might be some lame companions for the most part, but it might make a good team to help you survive a bit longer! :D

:laugh:Barb

Sophie

How interesting, FF!

Mars is Rx in my 2nd house, in the friendly (for me) sign of Cancer (at the moment it trines my native Sun/Mercury in Pisces; in the second half of December, it will trine my native Mars in Scorpio). Judging by this site - and given that my financial health teeters on the brink much of the time - I can expect a reversal of that tendency, and more secure finances? I like that :D

Barbaras Ahajusts

The current sign of Mars as he ushers in 2½ months of retrograde motion—Cancer—clues us in on how best to proceed. As I told you previously, Mars is not very at home in Cancer, where his forward-moving self-possession is unavoidably hijacked by such inconveniences as emotion, sensitivity and caring. However, if we're willing to heed its bits of instinctive knowledge along the way, and continually respond to the emotional landscape as we move (rather than assuming we knew how it should go from the very beginning, and refusing to alter our course), we can follow along and save the extra energy and stress by pausing, turning around or jumping out when it suddenly 'doesn't feel right'.]

If I understand this article, and I'm not real sure if it can be totally understood, Mars is ticked off, as it has to set in mushy Cancer. Mars is going to do what it needs or wants to do, but is confused.
AS IT IS doing what it wants or needs to do, it is going through an internal battle of argueing with itself. Yes/No, Yes/No, Yes/No?

This sounds like menapause at its best, if you ask me! A Xena type warrior that wants to curl her hair, put on lipstick and wear a gown slit up to her a*s to go kick the neighbors butt for playing music to loud.

Its either menapause or that amazon attitude!
Mars rx sucks in Cancer! Holy Cow!

Pass the cookies, as we go on our powerwalks, while we throw rocks at the pretty birds....this Mars in Cancer is creaping me out!

:neutral:Barb

Sophie

Something strange is happening to me this Mars rx.

I am becoming more and more conciliating. Considering how contrary I can be sometimes - it's well known I love a good debate, and will defend my position in sometimes very martian ways! - it is a rather interesting development. It feels pleasant, actually :D. Even when I don't agree with someone, I want to do it pleasantly and try and find common ground.

This effect fits very well with the sabian symbol for the degree at which Mars went Rx, Cancer 13 - A Hand Which is Held Out Receptively, is Remarkable for the Suggestion of Character in its Prominent Thumb. It also fits with what I read in that website that Free Flight linked us to. I think this Mars Rx holds some good lessons and evolution for me.

Barbaras Ahajusts

You know, there a tiny, tiny part of me, that wants to be nice and shove things in people faces.
But I can't.
I like to hear them wail....

Ok, I'm lying. But the thought of someone wailing, besides me, sounds a tad bit amusing.
I have migrain from hell.
Someone must suffer.
Even if its only imaginary.

Sigh...
:neutral:Barb

Free Flight

I am so calm and so ready for whatever the universe has in store for me. Usually I am so ready to fight but the fight has just gone out of me. I am the hanged man so totally

The other effect I have: Usually I sleep so deeply and so much but I have the craziest insomnia. But not the sort of insomnia where you toss and turn and worry about lost sleep. I dont care, I am happy to lie there pondering.

And the other thing is good. Usually I eat like a horse..I still eat but I get full so quickly

thats mars retro for me

Gavriela

Why is everyone (well, women, anyway) suddenly buying masses of make-up, etc.?

Serious question. As some people other than I in this thread can attest, and other places too - I mean - it's NUTS. Hadn't thought of that with Mars rx in Cancer coming up to aspecting Venus, but...?

I realise it's relatively trivial, but people have started sending me their Excel spreadsheets for keeping track of eyeshadows because they've recently acquired 80 or more of them.

Anyone got a guess? I love trying to pin down these little weirdnesses in astrology.