Let's look deeper...

Alissa

We've talked about our favorite cards, but what about a deeper look at the deck?

Which card speaks of sorrow? Of joy? Of isolation? Of friendship?

And what about more "real world" matters? Which card suggests a profitable business venture? Legal matters? Travel?

So far, I've used this deck for myself and others for addressing relationships, emotions ... "cups issues," if you will. But I don't consider it a "realtionship" deck, if that makes sense.

I'm curious as to others' thoughts on the deck, on any of these topics. :D

ol_crazy_Legs

I know that it is unsual, or could be strange but I'd have to say the three of cups. I know its plain but when i see this card it definatly brings happieness.

Darla

To me this deck is very suitable for emotional issues too and I'm having some problems to relate the cards to down-to-earth topics. As for the emotions:

Sorrow: 6 of Pentacles
What I like about this card is that there's not only sorrow but also hope and offered help though you might not see it at first. When I look at this card I'm thinking something like: "Even in the deepest darkness there's always some light." So actually this card is more positive for me than the word soorow indicates.

Joy: Definitely Strength :)
She's at ease with herself, enjoying the night and the freedom.

Isolation: King of Cups and King of Pentacles