Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hi! everyone!

I think I have your Frankendecken project - 'Tower' card:

I can help you guys out...since you don't have a card from the deck called:
'Tarot The Ancient Prophecy,' which was published in 1973 by Dynamic Games.

The crowned one did some research on this deck and found out that there is
NO known artist or creator of this deck. Thank you! The crowned one.

I have two decks that I have collected...

So I will part with the 'Tower card' from one of my decks...since you need it :)

Here is a link to view the 'full' images of this deck:
Note: click on the 1st link (StregaLamia's Tarot Haven - Ancient Prophecy)
Here:

>> Note: we ask members to not link to 'full deck images' sites because ATF doesn't support anything that supports deck piracy. Alta <<

I think I will be mailing the Tower card to cardlady22, so I will check with her
about all the details of what I am to do.

I am so happy that I was able to contribute to your deck and this thread! :)
:heart::)tarotlyn

Click on bottom link to see the Tower card from the 'Tarot The Ancient Prophecy' deck:
(It looks much more colorful in person)

Attachments

• Card18-TAROT.THE.ANCEINT.PROPHECY.DECK.TOWER.CARD.jpg
    Card18-TAROT.THE.ANCEINT.PROPHECY.DECK.TOWER.CARD.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 118

nisaba

I'm sorry I've been absent from the thread for so long- I plain forgot. Now I'm having fun catching up. Another visiting deck will be fun to have around, when she takes off.

tarotlyn

:heart::)...I have mailed the 'Tower' card to cardlady22...a couple of days ago...
:heart:tarotlyn

cardlady22

;) I'll be watching the mailbox and sending good delivery vibes!

cardlady22

And . . . the Tower from tarotlyn has arrived!

We're almost there. Just the patchwork bag and the Empress to go. :party:

gregory

Whose is Empress ? I thought Tower was aulruna...
I got a couple of loose cards from new decks recently; I'll look them out in case...

cardlady22

BlueDragonfly has the Empress and is doing the bag from the fabric contributions.

Aulruna's Tower has not appeared, so tarotlyn offered a replacement. All 3 members who mailed (and had their cards lost) will be in the Travels and in the Draw.

tarotlyn

cardlady22 said:
BlueDragonfly has the Empress and is doing the bag from the fabric contributions.

Aulruna's Tower has not appeared, so tarotlyn offered a replacement. All 3 members who mailed (and had their cards lost) will be in the Travels and in the Draw.

I am so sorry, I didn't realize that anyone had their cards lost in the mail...:(

I just had two of my own packages that got lost in the mail system! :bugeyed:
(Probably because Mercury is retrograde through April 23rd!)
...and I should know not to buy anything during these retrogrades! :eek:

So, I am very thankful that my tower card actually made it to cardlady22.

HOWEVER...
I DID NOT READ this whole thread before offering my Tower card.
And cardlady22 mentioned you needed a Tower card but didn't mention that
the other three cards had been lost in the mail!!!

I AM so sorry :( if I acted very excited to be the one to help complete this deck...
I just hope no one felt like I was gloating because I was truly just excited to help!
And the truth is that I broke up a very rare deck just to give you the Tower card.

cardlady22

It's more than just the retrograde. International mail has been odd since the holiday season.

(((everybody)))

Oddity

tarotlyn said:
I AM so sorry :( if I acted very excited to be the one to help complete this deck...
I just hope no one felt like I was gloating because I was truly just excited to help!
Tarotlyn... don't feel bad! It didn't come off as gloating, imho, just happy excitement (and I can really relate to that!) :heart:
This is for fun, and everybody who contributed will be in the draw anyway even if their cards went on a surprise mystery trip...
tarotlyn said:
And the truth is that I broke up a very rare deck just to give you the Tower card.

Are you sure? I mean, I can check my local shop for another stray Tower tomorrow, no guarantees of course, but if we're very lucky and they have one we don't have yet, I'll donate it in your name so you can be in the draw too...
Please don't be offended: I don't want to take away anything from your offer as I think it is truly generous and fantastic :heart: it's just... you know... breaking up a rare AND complete deck... you don't have to do it (unless you really really want to, in which case just go for it and ignore me) :heart: ;)