Bias Fire Signs (C/P)

krysia322

A wet-blanket Sag?

Hm. Wonder what's in his chart that's causing it.

Piper

I'm a Sag and I'm wonderfully optimistic, or at least I show people that I am. For instance, my mother in law goes in for emergency brain surgery, and as my husband is freaking out, I'm calmly patting his shoulder, reassuring him that she's a strong woman, that she'll be great, this will be a breeze for her. And all the time I'm about to break down into tears because I'm so worried.

krysia322

Piper said:
And all the time I'm about to break down into tears because I'm so worried.
Well, that makes sense because it's a very Sag and Fire sign thing to be: Strong on the outside, mush on the inside. :)

And I love Charmed. :D Did you know that the actress who played Piper, Holly, and Alyssa (Phoebe) are both Sagittarians? :)

ChangeMyMind

oh im a sag in moon,

i find it very hard, VERY VERY VERY HARD, to stick to one thing...

Gemini Rising

ChangeMyMind said:
oh im a sag in moon,

i find it very hard, VERY VERY VERY HARD, to stick to one thing...

Really, ChangeMyMind? I never would have guessed...

...notice the subtlety of my humor...hehehe

Madam Lasher

Im an Aries and my besty is a Leo and boy when we get get together we are in our own world. I love saggies too, one of my best male freinds is one..fire signs rule

Joermit

I'm an aries (and it sits in the 5th house of leo, dunno if that's called exalted or a mutual reception...lol.. been trying to learn as much as I can bout Astrology but I just end up more and more confused...lol) with a Leo moon... Scorpio rising though... and well... as I always say... I'm perfect... not in an egotistical or arrogant way...lol... I'm just perfect...

ya know... I was once told, there are pretty much two signs in the zodiac... Aries... and the ones who wish there were Aries... lol well... I don't necessarily agree with this..

boy... in reading that over... it does sound pretty darn arrogant and harsh.. but it's all in good sarcastic fun (but seriously, I'm perfect)... I do find I get along best with other Arians and Leos... I'm a guy and I have found Aries guys to be a bit more laid back than Aries woman... anyone else notice this?? and it's very interesting to look at an Aries chart... look at that Mercury... if it goes ahead of the sun (like mine does, part of being perfect ya know) that's pretty good as those try to at least think before they speak... however.. if the Mercury's behind the Sun... ouch... I do get along pretty good with Pisces too... and I've learned to watch out for those darn Capricorns and Virgo... not close with any Sags though... just haven't met one... they're kinda rare or something... anyway... my two cents, all in the spirit of the wonderfulness of we Aries... thanks!

Joey

Julien

I love being an Aries... I get along with Leo's tremendously well -- love dating them especially... But I have a tendency to clash a bit with the Sags.. Don't know why precisely, but it is a life long pattern. But Leo's... Mm... Like a house on fire...

Born the first day of the sign -- actually within the first few hours of it, nicely cupsie... And though I have a LOT of fiery energy, I also have Scorpio ascending... It's an intensely fiery moment, and I'm bullish, too -- got a little Taurus for a Moon... So, bullheaded, so deep, and really arrogant.

C'est moi. Tangle with me and I might snap back with a really stunning line from Kirkegaard followed by a request for a more cozy blanket to wrap up in because I'm so frustrated by our disagreement and need the creature comforts to feel better. :)

Julien

Madam Lasher

Being an aAries with a Virgo moon I tend to get along with virgins, I'm a sucker for Gemini and Aquarius boys (I have a Libra rsing and venus in aquarius)

Alta

I am an Aries with Leo rising and I adore folks from all three of the fiery signs. Both Leos and Sags though it happens I have had more Sags in my life than Leos. Just am strongly drawn to other Fire signs.

Detest Cancers (generally, I am sure there must be exceptions) and have for every one that I have (knowingly) met.

A surprising number of Pisceans in my life, both in the past and now. And playing very strong roles: brother, husband, best friend.

Librans annoy me with their indecisive ways, but recently I read something in this Forum that all signs act like their opposite when under stress, and I realized that at least I do that! Act like Libra under high stress.

Tend to have tense relationships with Air signs, though they can be positive, but still, um edgy. My mom and a dear friend are both Geminis.

Cappies... um. I have a Cappie moon and dad was a Cappie. Mutual misunderstanding there I think. Also, Taurus and Virgo: tends to be a 'mutual tolerance and respect' kind of thing going on.