Bias Fire Signs (C/P)

krysia322

I'm an aries (and it sits in the 5th house of leo
Me too. Also with Scorpio Rising, but with Scorpio Moon (perhaps that's why I feel so drawn to Scorpio). :) And it's only just now occuring to me that perhaps that 5th house placement is why I spent most of my teen years being a Leo magnet. There were quite a few years in which I dated nothing but Leos or was the girlfriend of a Leo.

Then, one day, a Leo fell of the pedestal I'd placed him on (in true Aries fashion), and since then... <shakes head> No more. Sick of the superficiality they possess. And my Scorpioness has made it stick. I only now of a precious few Leos now, and oddly, they're female. Go fig.

And while I've always been on good terms with Sagittarians, up until that point, I only knew a few. Interestingly enough, once I shook Leos out of my hair, Sagittarians must have found my address or something, because I'm surrounded by the delightful Centaurs. It's all good though. Besides, I figure a Ram and a Horse (even 1/2 a horse) have more in common than a Ram and a Lion (let's face it: the Ram would be dinner, if caught, in the natural world).

I don't think that I'm very arrogant, but that's probably because I have a lot of watery placements in my chart; Neptune in the First, Moon in the First, Mercury and Venus in Pisces... but I definitely know how to channel it when I want to. ;)

GoddessArtemis

Oh, fire signs. I love you all, but you make me CRAZY.

Aries: Fun, flirty, come and go, lots of energy, rash and impulsive, and never wanna grow up. Can we say Peter Pan syndrome? Driven, even if it means driving into the wall, but their energy is contagious. I can have a few good laughs with them, and we can sometimes be up to no good together, but I can't imagine settling down with one. We're often at cross-purposes in life.

Leo: Oh, you flirty, glamorous, outrageous, attention-*bleeps*, you! You're so passionate, so grand, so loud, so outlandish, so over-the-top, so ROMANTIC, so extra, extra, extra everything! I adore watching you and seeing you in action, and I've dated you in style, but for goodness' sake, tone it down a little. But actually--don't. It's what makes you special, and sensitive and good. I love watching you all tossing the Leonine mane with an attitude. Go ahead, give me all you've got. You don't phase me. And stop asking me if I'm a Leo, too. Just because I'm just as fabulous doesn't mean I'm immediately a member of the tribe. :D I'm highly amused and entertained by you. Thank you for the good times, Leos. Madonna is the ultimate, and I love her. She personifies all that is Leo. Amen.

Sagittarius: Oh don't get me started. Why do you people stalk me? Problem is, I can't stay too far away from this fiery sign, either (Sag moon is blamed, I think). I have lots of fun with you folks. You are great to have good laughs with, we can play well together, and we can do a lot of competitive, good-natured, me-first scenarios...but damn it, make a decision and stick to it. Don't be so all over the place! Don't say left and go right. You're so unpredictable and chaotic. But I do love you folks--you're wild childs, and you can talk a good talk, and literally charm the pants off of me. One of you has really broken my poor Pisces heart, but my Sag moon gave it right back to you, so there! :) Competitive? Us? Never. ;) You don't want to grow up either, do you? But it's fun to watch you flail about and try to figure out where it's all at. You'll learn--deep into you golden years...but it's hard to watch you bump into so many self-erected walls along the way. You don't want to learn, and you keep repeating the same mistakes. Careless, too, and break bones all over the place. Cut back on the caffeine, will ya?

GA

krysia322

Aries: Fun, flirty, come and go, lots of energy, rash and impulsive, and never wanna grow up. Can we say Peter Pan syndrome?
Second Star to the Right, and Straight On until Morning, baby! :D
LOL!

Madonna is the ultimate, and I love her. She personifies all that is Leo. Amen.
She so does! I'll second that Amen! Amen and hallelujah! :D

damn it, make a decision and stick to it.
Okay, this completely confounds me. I've seen it earlier in this thread as well. I've never known a Sag to waffle about anything, so where is this coming from?

(Well, except my husband, but his Rising's in Gemini, so his Sun is in Virgo's 6th house, and we *were* trying to buy an expensive --for us-- car.)

literally charm the pants off of me.
Oh, my! LOL...

ChangeMyMind

GoddessArtemis said:
Cut back on the caffeine, will ya?

i have moon in sag...i think that explains my addiction...

apparently sags are most likely flirts and "cheaters"

krysia322

Are you sure you aren't confusing Sag with Libra? Or Gemini?

To be a cheater would go against the Sagittarian Honest Grain...

Julien

Sags have honest grain? I don't know -- every Sag I've ever dated was a cheater... Very flirtatious and charming, but... Maybe they had a little Gemini somewhere in their chart, but still... Might be one of the reasons I have never liked 'em.

I like Leo's... But seem to end up with Libras for longer term. They then proceed to drive me crazy and I rebound with a Leo... I think I need a Leo with an ascendant in Libra... It might be the right combination for me...

Julien

krysia322

Sags have honest grain? I don't know -- every Sag I've ever dated was a cheater...
Huh. That's odd. Every Sag I've ever known has always been truthful, even when the truth was ugly... especially when they were serious about the relationship. :-\

And Julien, you're an Aries... I would have thought that would just bring the honesty factor out even more, since we have our own honesty grain...

Voron

Some Leo Moons who are obviously not Nicky

Gemini Rising said:
More trouble with Leo, though...my moon in Leo's really starting to bug me. I think I'm right all the time. 100%, even when I'm in the midst of typical Libran indecision. It's quite aggravating.

OMG! Me and my fiancee have dealt had problems with this aspect of Leo Moons before.

Note: this only applies to them, not all Leo Moons, by any means. Oh, and the people referred to are all very lovable, regardless of their annoying habits.

One Was a Scorpio, one was a Taurus, and one was a Cancer, but all of them has this was of expressing an opinion in such a way as to come across SOOO ARROGANTLY, without even the hint that they could possibly be wrong. And they can make EVERYTHING about them. The Taurean had a falling out with a friend because the friend had scheduled a party on the same day as their birthday party and wouldn't cancel it when they found out. He had a nasty blow-out and didn't talk to them for a year. The Cancer was the epitome of being attention-needy, and totally discounted others opinions when they differed from his own beliefs, and the Scorpio is hugely jugdemental of others, concerned with "social etiquette", and yet is totally blind to his own rudeness toward others (like saying he'll call right back, but not doing so.)
The other trait I saw in them was that they liked to give the impression that they were "evolved" and "further along" or more intelligent than other people, even to the point of being a self-styled guru, and then, over time, it came out that they had issues with things that we'd already dealt with, and not as clever as they'd like us to believe. Total false advertising. Of course, I realizing my 12th house Venus could account for attracting that energy into my life.

Voron

Sagittarius

krysia322 said:
Quote:
To be a cheater would go against the Sagittarian Honest Grain...

Sagittarius is the sign associated with natural moral law. They are didicated to the higher truth, but also what it means to be human regardless of cultural limitations. Humans as a general rule are not naturally monogamous, and rarely are with the same sexual partner for the entirety of their lives. (Whether it's serial monogamy or being a "swinging single" or poly relationships)

Asking a sign whose goal in life is to experience every flavor of life experience there is to experience is asking them to go against their own true nature. Not to say that they can't settle down, or even try out monogamy to see what it's like, but the grass is ALWAYS greener somewhere else to a Sag, and WANDERLUST was invented by this sign.

It's not that they're unfaithful, it's just that their nature is to explore. Other culture, other philosophies, and other people(bodies included).

The Sagittarian ideal would most likely LOVE the ideal of monogamy combined with playing around, except that as they grow, they anchor themselves in an intellectual/moral/philosophical code -- a higher morality, and modern Abrahamic religious morality leaves little room for sexual freedom.

But the centaur is half animal, so that natural playfulness often comes out anyway. Also, Sag's seemed blessed with a complete and utter sense of shamelessness. They don't embarrass easily.

MercyMe

Well, being Libra Sun and Aries rising, I quite often get highly irritated at MYSELF. My Aries is going, for god's SAKE woman, DO SOMETHING! The Libra goes, well...I dunno...has to be just right. Aries then just pops off randomly any chance it gets. Surprise!