Touchstone Tarot Kat Black

delizt

Nisaba, I like the sound of a deck being "warm & comforting" that's not something I often hear about decks!

greatdane

THE TOUCHSTONE HAS LANDED!!!

LOVE it. And the THREE of SWORDS is GREAT. What a great take on that card. How the book is open to a certain portrait...

THANKS WONDROUS ATER! You know who you are :).

delizt

I got mine as well from TG, Jeanette is so lovely:))

The deck has taken me by surprise, I LOVE the faces...all of them!! I do find it warm and inviting...they all smile like they have secrets, but ones that they WANT to share with me!! Im delighted to have gotten it, thanks for all the great enabling!!

greatdane

LOVING it too, Delizt! SO FAST...got in two days!

I am still stunned they had a stash of them and I never know it til you enlightened us!

How do you beat 33 for an oop new deck!

AND I got it so fast. Again, thanks to my wonderful AT friend for that! :)

It was ordered SAT and I had...MONDAY!

Padma

So happy that you are both enjoying this fabulous deck! :love:

greatdane

LOVE IT MORE than I even thought I would, Padma!

I love studying each card. I think I will journal with this deck.

I hope all who have been fancying this deck now get it! Gotta love TAROT GARDEN!

delizt

I searched for this deck and for some reason it never came up, so when it did pop up at a good price, I jumped on it!!

I love the gilt edges, and yes, it's a whole different vibe from the Golden, but to me actually more accessible..the people staring out at me doesn't bother me as they all have a warm look to them...the deck is beautifully done!!

greatdane

I love those close up faces!

I saw that deck years ago and thought no way...oop decks are just...like unicorns most of the time...

I just can't figure out how Tarot Garden kept it under the radar so long or maybe they just put up again?

Quester

New decks came along and The Touchstone was set aside for a little while. I had forgotten just how much this deck has to say. The characters are so expressive!!! This is a beautiful deck and one I will not be putting away for a long time to come!!

Nemia

I'm happy to see this deck has so many new and old friends. I always wondered a bit why there was no hype about it (well maybe there was but I didn't notice...). It's a great deck and I'll take it out to be my work deck again right now!