What decks did santa bring you this christmas?

MissChiff

I did get the Bonefire deck..but we didn't celebrate Christmas this year...but I am looking forward to next year!! I hope everyone has a magical new year!!

rachelcat

I forgot until I read this thread--I picked up a Colour Your Tarot for myself while gift shopping at Barnes & Noble. (Also for me, a coffee table book of old stage magician posters. I wonder if I could finagle a collage tarot out of it . . . ?)

Nemia

The Secret Tarot and Wildwood were my AT swap Christmas presents for myself. I also ordered Joost Ammann playing cards, and I found cheaply a German version of the Roots of Asia which I swapped away but missed. When I saw it's available, I ordered it and have it in my hands now.

A very good Christmas haul ;-)))))

MaMaKithkin

Dreams of Gaia Tarot and The Modern Spellcasters Tarot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Werewolf

Barbara Walker Tarot and a blank deck.

peaceablepaths

Wow! St Nicholas is very generous and must have a soft spot for Tarot. :) I got the Tarot of the Magical Forest and also Soulful Woman Guidance Cards, which I didn't have in my wish list but my daughter thought they were amazing and so bought them for me. I've started journaling though the Soulful woman cards and it's been powerful.

Fengal

My partner got the Nefertari deck for me, which is beautiful with the gold embossing. It's not one that I would have bought for myself, which made it more of a surprise.

I did a deck interview spread with it the other night, and she is blunt and to the point. No warm fuzzies from that deck!

JylliM

Santa, aka Australia Post, delivered the Robledo TdM this morning. I think he stopped for some beers on the way...

sweetcherise13

The Middia Lenormand is on it's way! A gift from my hubby. :love: I'm trying to be patient as I have no idea how long shipping takes from Poland to Wisconsin.
I can't wait til it arrives!

page of wands

I got my first deck of cards 2 days ago with some of my Christmas money. I got the kit for beginners that has The Gilded Deck by Ciro Marchetti in it. There wasn't that big of a selection at the Barnes and Noble. I had seen the beginner deck online and I thought I wanted to get that one, so I feel like it was destiny that it was there. I also saw the cat tarot deck, but I thought it might be too hard for me since I haven't done this before.