Favourite deck you got this year

Nemia

Tabula Mundi! With all respect to the other wonderful decks I acquired - the Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus with its book are simply The Best. Tarot can't get any better. This deck is inexhaustible and plays on one level with the Thoth. And I don't say that lightly. I never thought I'd say that about any deck.

Falcor

Fey tarot. It speaks so clearly to me. Also it is the first and only deck that declared my bag as their home.

Laura Borealis

I can't pick just one, so in no particular order - the German Premium "von Waite" with crackle backs and 1910 coloring; the Fairy Lights, and the Future Vision Gem Tarot. One traditional, one intuitive, one super-cute.

EmpyreanKnight

The Tarot of the Year award for me goes to....

VISCONTI SFORZA!!!!

Ooohh, The Golden Tarots of Visconti-Sforza is a real treat for the senses (I have the regular-sized one though), although the winner for me would be another one I bought this 2016 too - The Golden Tarot of Klimt. I haven't delved deeply into my Masonic Tarot yet.

feynrir

The original Mythic Tarot, followed extremely closely by Pagan Otherworlds

JylliM

I've bought sooo many decks this year it's ridiculous! So it's really hard to choose, but by far my most used has been my Noblet TdM, restored by Flornoy. On Thursday my Robledo TdM arrived, and I think that one's going to remain a firm favourite. For sheer eye candy factor, I love my 3rd edition Tarot of Prague.

RavenLuna

I've been a fairly good TOADIE and not bought many decks. My favourite would be either the Shadowscapes (new cardstock) or Wild Unknown (mass market). I prefer the shuffle of the WU, but I haven't had it long enough to decide whether it beats Shadowscapes.

Lajila

My favourite deck I got this year

I only got 3 decks in 2016 so picking a favourite shouldn't be hard...

The original rider waite tarot deck. I like it, but I got it just as an extra product to have free shipping. I already had the rider waite pocket and I like that one better, so nice to have this deck but not so special.

Nicoletta Ceccoli tarot. I really like this deck, but as a beginner I find it hard to see the meanings of the cards. I did a deck interview and I think I understood what the cards were telling me so that is promising.

The last deck I got this year was something I wasn't sure of if it is a deck I would like.
The deviant moon tarot (borderless). I haven't had the time to look very good at all the cards but I love it!

Both deviant moon and Nicoletta Ceccoli are great! But I think my favourite deck of this year is the deviant moon, but maybe only because it was the last one I've got and wasn't sure of it before I got it.

baconwaffles

Tarot de Marseille Dodal reproduced by Flornoy and The Ancient Italian.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

stellar4

A toss-up between the Lynd Ward and Royal Fez Moroccan; very different from each other but totally stunning and read really well.