LS French Cartomancy Deck: Lenormand

stpcarly

I just received this deck and decided not to do anything with it till Sylvie's book arrives (thanks Phoenix :) )

but I have looked at the little book and confusion is all over me lol! first I was surprised to read that they say to mix the cards so they are upright and reversed. Plus then to give meanings upright and reversed. the meanings don't seem to match with others meanings I've glanced on other sites.

Do you read yours in the upright and reversed meanings? Are there really reversed meanings or is this just the LS French Cartomancy deck that provides this?

Should I just ignore this little book and wait for the Sylvie book?

Any input on those who have this deck or read with Lenormand decks is much much appreciated (yes I'm impatient lol I've been waiting so patiently for this deck and now that it is in hand it is hard not leave it till I at least look at basic meanings first)

Gavriela

Burn the LWB. And you don't have to consecrate your deck on 26 December to use it either. Nobody I know of reads Lenormand reversed, and I've never seen those meanings before.

Sammie, Seaqueen, and I all read pretty traditionally and have Lenormand blogs. Both SpiritSong and PhoenixRising read using Sylvie's method and have blogs. If you can't wait, hit the blogs.

For whatever reason, Lo Scarabeo's 'generic' Lenormand meanings are completely out-to-lunch.

stpcarly

Thanks so much! The reversal meanings really threw me off because it was the first time I saw it. And I find the meanings lacking, really really lacking so am gladly ditching the lwb lol

I'll check out the blogs today!