The Fountain Tarot Kickstarter Has Launched!

mydearruby

SUBLIME doesn't even begin to adequately describe the box.
Rodney

Thanks a bunch for this meticulous description! I felt my heartbeat when seeing the word "sublime"...

illyria

They sent me tracking for a Minnesota shipping address.

Farzon

I wonder if they're only sending tracking info for international orders?
No. I received a shipping confirmation and a parcel number but it had no tracking option.

The deck reads great, btw. I love it's pastel colors, they give it some kind of otherworldly feeling. The dreamy expression on most of the faces strengthens it as well.

Tarotwolf

I received my copy today and have to say I'm very impressed. This is a first class production -from the wonderful box, silver gilded matt cardstock, to the sublime artwork. It's a modern take on tarot with original artwork that is still immanently readable. Very impressed!

AnemoneRosie

Their Facebook page says that the last of them got packaged up today and will be put in the mail on the 6th due to the American long weekend. So those of us who are still waiting... at least it's (soon to be) in the mail!

Tippyjane

Received my copy today - never did receive tracking info, but it's here! *doing my happy dance*. Now I can stop stalking the mailman.

starlightexp

I have to agree the card stock on this deck is just absolutely outstanding. I usually don't get into modern decks but this one is the exception.

felicityk

Mine arrived yesterday, within the US, and I received no advance tracking info. I've only given it a quick look but the quality of the box, book, and cards appears to be outstanding.

AnemoneRosie

***still stalking the post office***
I figure I have three more weeks before I make contact with them and get them to send me another one because the first is just *gone*.

rwcarter

I did a quick 3 card reading for a friend over the weekend. All Coins, two Courts. The cards had a misty feel to them, which was a nice change from the Rider Waite.