The Mutation Tarot Kickstarter

gregory

Can we switch rewards ??? I'd MUCH prefer that ! ETA YES you CAN ! I get the GOOD ones :D

Thank you :) (Pity that hits no postage included...!)

mutationtarot

Can we switch rewards ??? I'd MUCH prefer that ! ETA YES you CAN ! I get the GOOD ones :D

Thank you :) (Pity that hits no postage included...!)

Thank you! And yes, we've had several folks switch already! We'll throw in a tiny something extra for the international folks :) I just ran the numbers before posting the 2 new rewards and the deck cost is about $33 per deck for that size (and for the printer to ship them to us), unless we can order 50 of them and then there's a massive price break.

gregory

I might have gone for more than one option - but it seems not to be possible :(

mutationtarot

I might have gone for more than one option - but it seems not to be possible :(

I think the only way to do it is to do two separate rewards. We've had at least one person do that. We can always add new combo rewards too.

gregory

I think the only way to do it is to do two separate rewards. We've had at least one person do that. We can always add new combo rewards too.
I tried. It demanded that I CHANGE my reward. I will think on and maybe create a second account ! Thanks.

gregory

THANK YOU ! (you know why !) Done :)

mutationtarot

Hi folks,

We've got 6 days to go and we can still make the goal, but we'll need help! If you've not checked out, or if you've previously checked it out and have been on the fence, have look and see if we can sway you into being one of the first to own this unique deck (in either standard size or the 2.5" x 6" size).

Thanks!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/390956389/the-mutation-tarot