Today's Featured Deck :D

urbandryad

Just a mini show of hands: how many people, like me, just have to click the deck of the day on the side of the Aeclectic site, even if you have seen the deck before, or OWN IT already? I love it, and I can't help it!! :D

Uh, today's deck is a little, weird and odd. Maybe we can have this as a thread for discussing each day's random deck that shows up?

Spirit Hill Tarot. Ah. Um. Hrm. I've never seen this one before. It looks a bit random? Does anybody own this deck?

Disa

I haven't even seen this- the deck of the day- it isn't on the side of the forum. Where is it?

urbandryad

I haven't even seen this- the deck of the day- it isn't on the side of the forum. Where is it?

Main aeclectic page, if you click the Aeclectic Tarot title graphic its there.

rylla

I think it's a great idea - but I haven't seen the the deck of the day either [I'll check it]

ETA I checked it - it's too 'modern' for me. Does not fit my criteria for a tarot deck.

Disa

Thanks, guys for pointing it out. I hardly look at the main page.

I'm not loving that particular deck...

RiverRunsDeep

Just a mini show of hands: how many people, like me, just have to click the deck of the day on the side of the Aeclectic site, even if you have seen the deck before, or OWN IT already? I love it, and I can't help it!! :D

This really made me laugh, because I do the same thing. Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Warning......if you have never checked the deck of the day and plan to start doing so, I must tell you that is often quite enabling. :D

Not crazy about the Spirit Hill tarot. The images are "blah" to me, and I don't care to have phrases on the cards.

Annabelle

I hadn't noticed the deck of the day before :eek: -- I usually come right to the forum portion of AT and skip the main page.

Spirit Hill Tarot . . . it looks, well, different :). I hadn't heard of it before.

violetdaisy

It's the first thing I do when I get on the site, probably because I recently rediscovered AT after quite some time. Most are neat but this one is definitely not my thing. It's an easy way to get a taste of what's out there. What I don't see yet is the top 10 of 2014....

urbandryad

New Deck Today!

Isidore Tarot. This is one I've never seen for sure. Man, this brings up memories, all the old timey books I read in school, especially Alice in Wonderland. I also learned a lot about creative illustration from a book that made liberal use of old art like this to teach you how to be creative in illustrating by using things like public use are from the commons. I don't know that I'd buy this deck, its not my type but it is bringing up memories. Maybe I should buy it for that!? XD