What is This Deck?

FaintlyMacabre

Hello. I have been poking around in my decks after ignoring them for a long time. There is certainly a lot of stuff that I need to get rid of so I can find things.

There is this deck that I have no idea what it is. The box shows the card back and which has a saw-tooth edge in purple and blue, the center is purple with a crossed circle and a green and purple design in the middle. The cards are bright and RWS with a curvy inner border like a quilt border. The pips aren't illustrated. The High Priestess is a lady of color and there are a good many large mustaches.

I looked at the decks I could find but it wasn't there. Most people sign theirs.

rwcarter

If you can scan cards from the deck and upload it to a photo-sharing website and post the link here, people will be able to see what you're trying to describe. Only Subscribers can upload attachments to their posts here.

FaintlyMacabre

Thanks. I'll try to get that done sometime. I was hoping perhaps someone would recognize them. It's so odd for one to have no name or anything.

FaintlyMacabre

Thanks so much. That's it. Maybe the box is in the box of boxes. How odd to have no marks at all on it.

I do appreciate it. I never would have guessed!