Victorian Flower Oracle: Singles versus Doubles

.traveller.

I am of the thought that the cards with two flowers are more relationship oriented and speak of interactions between people.

Tuberose and Daffodil
Primrose and Snowdrop
Cornflower and Poppy
Scabious and Marigold
Tea and Coffee

But what of the cards with multiples of the same flower? Not much interaction, yet they are not alone either.

Nasturtium
Sweet Pea
Pomegranate Flower
Marshmallow
Daisy
Hawthorn
Jessamine
Marvel of Peru
Tulip
Violet

And then there are the groupings:

The Flower Ball
Flower Market
Verbena

Anyone want to bandy about ideas on this?

.traveller.

Since I am at loose ends, why not talk to myself on a public forum? Right! right?

Single Flowers:
cactus
camellia
dahlia
flax
forget-me-not
grapevine
hemlock
honeysuckle
lilac
lily
mimosa
narcissus
opium poppy
orange flower
pansy
peach flower
rose
thistle
wallflower
water arum
water lily
wild rose

.traveller.

.traveller. said:
Tuberose and Daffodil
Primrose and Snowdrop
Cornflower and Poppy
Scabious and Marigold
Tea and Coffee

Looking at keywords alone: Love, Hope, an Admirer, Sympathy, Friendship, all speak of interactions between two parties except for Hope. The exception gives rise to the thought that perhaps when we lose all hope within ourselves, that is when another will appear to help carry the load... help us make it to the goal.
Some things just take more than ourselves to accomplish, like a relationship. One person cannot do it alone, it requires cooperation.
These cards, I feel, speak to this cooperative effort; a reminder that it isn't "all THEM" or "all ME".

.traveller.

.traveller. said:
Nasturtium
Sweet Pea
Pomegranate Flower
Marshmallow
Daisy
Hawthorn
Jessamine
Marvel of Peru
Tulip
Violet

These cards are geared towards the individual in terms of what we want versus what we don't want. I see messages about the comfort zone and either moving beyond that or remaining securely within it. How do we act when we are comfortable versus when we are uncomfortable.

These are just my current thoughts, not gospel by any means :)