Art Through the Eyes of the Soul Oracle

avalonian

Upcoming deck from a lovely lady called Cheryl Yambrach Rose-Hall. She is an amazing artist and has now created a absolutely beautiful, very special oracle deck using her artwork. She showed me a sample deck today (in my favourite shop in Glastonbury, The Psychic Piglet) and they are absolutely stunning. Should be available in May. You can see her artwork and a preview on her website:

http://www.cherylrose.com/

:) :heart: :)

emmsma

So is that Knight of hope and change card on her site one of the cards in this deck? Or is it just a print of her artwork?

I'd so have to buy a deck with Obama on a card!

avalonian

Unfortunately I can't remember which cards were in there as I know her art so well. I'll try to find out for you.

:) :) :)

emmsma

Thanks Avalonian!

avalonian

I e-mailed her and she replied to say that it isn't. Which is a shame, but the deck is well worth getting anyway. I do wonder if she didn't include it because of the mobile phone in his pocket, it may have felt out of place.

:) :) :)

Tanjamuse

Do anyone have this deck?

I would love a review and maybe some card-info

Druidess_Fianna

I just bought this deck off of Amazon and I REALLY love it! There's also an app available for this deck, too. What I think is so great about this deck is that it's just so very different and unique from anything else out there (in a good way). It doesn't follow any prescribed notions of what an oracle deck should be like. When using this deck I always get very accurate readings. Lastly, the art is just out of this world - so beautiful. I really would encourage anyone contemplating using this deck to give it a try, as I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

morganesky

Stunning looking deck!

Rev_Vesta

Love this deck..... use it for readings all the time....
One of my favourites.....

Definately recommend this deck....

Miss Divine

I've been on the fence about this deck for so long. I love the artwork, but I wonder if I would actually get much use out of it. It seems more for spiritual issues than mundane life. If I am wrong, please let me know.