Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Synchro-Signs

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

sunflowr 

Quote:
Originally posted by Astara
I am going to draw a card every morning and see how it correlates to my day. That is once I find which box they are packed in lol! Just getting settled in a new house.
Maybe I could post each day which card I drew and my perceptions of it. Anyone else care to join in daily drawing?

Astara
Sure! I was just thinking that I'd like to get back into working with these. So, maybe a "card" a day? Or how about 2? Sometimes it's easier to pair them.
Top   #31
Resident

Astara 

"Sure! I was just thinking that I'd like to get back into working with these. So, maybe a "card" a day? Or how about 2? Sometimes it's easier to pair them".

Hi Sunflowr, I think 2 would be better also, now that I've worked with them a bit.
I should finaly have time to visit the forum here more often, after this crazy busy week lol!

Astara
Top   #32
Resident

Astara 
2 card draw....

I thought today, being the 1st of March, would be a good time to begin a daily draw....
(I may not have time to post here everyday, but I will try)

Today I drew "Boat", *Take time out to consider where you are headed* is a part of it's description that fits my thinking of late.

Then I drew "Crowd", the first thought that came to mind with this one, is how I have moved away from a group of people.

To sum it up for me: I have sailed away from the crowd to calmly consider my direction in life.

Astara..
Top   #33
Citizen

sunflowr 
Re: 2 card draw....

Quote:
Originally posted by Astara
I thought today, being the 1st of March, would be a good time to begin a daily draw....
(I may not have time to post here everyday, but I will try)

Today I drew "Boat", *Take time out to consider where you are headed* is a part of it's description that fits my thinking of late.

Then I drew "Crowd", the first thought that came to mind with this one, is how I have moved away from a group of people.

To sum it up for me: I have sailed away from the crowd to calmly consider my direction in life.

Astara..
I like that interpretation!

Mine is weird today. I got FENCE and CHILDREN. Are my kids (my kitties! lol!) decieving me??? I don't get this. Unless it's referring to the stray kitties outside and I need to keep an eye on them againest someone decieving them?? Hmmm
Top   #34
Resident

Astara 
Re: Re: 2 card draw....

Quote:
Originally posted by sunflowr

Mine is weird today. I got FENCE and CHILDREN. Are my kids (my kitties! lol!) decieving me??? I don't get this. Unless it's referring to the stray kitties outside and I need to keep an eye on them againest someone decieving them?? Hmmm
Could be someone is thinking of doing harm to the kitties.

Todays cards: "Temple" and "Castle"

I had decided to stay home today, a "retreat within" of sorts, and peacefulness, aptly indicated by the temple card.
I also am working on something that will ensure my financial stability, enabling me to keep my "castle".
Very often lately, I have chuckled to myself about being queen of my own castle once again(it's a small castle lol!)

Astara
Top   #35
of the woods

zorya 
Re: Re: 2 card draw....

Quote:
Originally posted by sunflowr

i don't have sychro-signs so i hope you don't mind if i jump in

maybe there is some kind of fence, border, line or wall that you have built up around yourself, that prevents you from experiencing/showing your 'child' side? maybe this is suggesting you tear down the fence and have fun, play?
Top   #36
Citizen

sunflowr 
Re: Re: Re: 2 card draw....

Quote:
Originally posted by zorya

maybe there is some kind of fence, border, line or wall that you have built up around yourself, that prevents you from experiencing/showing your 'child' side? maybe this is suggesting you tear down the fence and have fun, play?
That could be. I feel like that's what I've been doing. So yea that might be it! As far as the other interpretation.. well, so far the kitties are doing good. So hopefully that isnt it but we always keep an eye on them.
Top   #37
Citizen

sunflowr 
what a pair!

Today's 2 signs are "hands" and "feet/island". haha!

I think this refers to my needing to work towards a more independent life for myself.
Top   #38
Citizen

sunflowr 

Quote:
Originally posted by zorya

ps: even though the SS interpretation of fence is "deception".. I think it can also be literal and mean "building a fence around something" or "peering over the fence to see what CAN be".
Top   #39
Citizen

sunflowr 

Quote:
[i]

Todays cards: "Temple" and "Castle"

I had decided to stay home today, a "retreat within" of sorts, and peacefulness, aptly indicated by the temple card.
I also am working on something that will ensure my financial stability, enabling me to keep my "castle".
Very often lately, I have chuckled to myself about being queen of my own castle once again(it's a small castle lol!)

Astara [/B]
thats a good interpretation. I love how this gives us the opportunity to learn the symbols.
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.