Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Wiccan Pack Study Group - Sign Up Thread

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups


 
MareSaturni's Avatar
MareSaturni  MareSaturni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Apr 2005
Location: Brazil
Posts: 8,935
MareSaturni 
Arrow Wiccan Pack Study Group - Sign Up Thread


Hi everyone...

I was wondering if someone would be interested in keep studying this deck. I miss it and i know sometimes people buy the deck and have no idea there's a study group about it....i'm trying to shake some dust, and gather new people.

What do you think? Feel free to join and post, there are still lots of cards to study!
Top   #1
6 Haunted Days  6 Haunted Days is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Sep 2006
Location: Montpelier, VT USA
Posts: 7,966
6 Haunted Days 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_yuko
Hi everyone...

I was wondering if someone would be interested in keep studying this deck. I miss it and i know sometimes people buy the deck and have no idea there's a study group about it....i'm trying to shake some dust, and gather new people.

What do you think? Feel free to join and post, there are still lots of cards to study!
Wow, we're always in synch! This past weekend I ordered this set! I've wanted it for awhile because the art is just gorgeous and I have the Fairy Pack drawn by the same artist....plus I'm a witch! I hope to get it in the mail soon....
Top   #2
MareSaturni's Avatar
MareSaturni  MareSaturni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Apr 2005
Location: Brazil
Posts: 8,935
MareSaturni 
Talking


Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Haunted Days
Wow, we're always in synch! This past weekend I ordered this set! I've wanted it for awhile because the art is just gorgeous and I have the Fairy Pack drawn by the same artist....plus I'm a witch! I hope to get it in the mail soon....
Yes, we are! It seems our tastes are very similar indeed

I know many people don't like Danuta Mayer's (the illustrator of the Wicca Pack) are because it's not...cutey, or perfect, and that tends to make them deslike the deck before even trying. I'm glad it was the opposite that brought you to this deck...i love the art too, the colours, the feeling... imiss studying it.

You are so welcome here
Feel free to look around...start any thread...let's see if more people show interest!
Top   #3
MysticalMoose's Avatar
MysticalMoose  MysticalMoose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Dec 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,179
MysticalMoose 

I ordered this deck yesterday & find the atrwork stunning. I am looking forward to perhaps reviving this thread when they arrive!!!
Top   #4
MareSaturni's Avatar
MareSaturni  MareSaturni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Apr 2005
Location: Brazil
Posts: 8,935
MareSaturni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
I ordered this deck yesterday & find the atrwork stunning. I am looking forward to perhaps reviving this thread when they arrive!!!
I'm hoping to find more people interested in this great oracle, it just...keeping a study gorup alone is boring

Hey Wicca Pack enthusiasts, show your face
Top   #5
mshollie's Avatar
mshollie  mshollie is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 03 Feb 2009
Location: Louisiana, USA
Posts: 37
mshollie 

I have a copy of the Wicca Pack but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I'd love to join the study group here.
Top   #6




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.