Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game # 140

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Eight of wands
Yes, maybe more than one? And soon. All the best

What does my higher self say about our new HS plan?
6 of wands

Your highwr self says that the plan can be accomplished!

B's desires for S?
Top   #91
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
6 of wands

Your highwr self says that the plan can be accomplished!

B's desires for S?
Three of swords
That S can help him mend his broken heart.

It potentially being successful - should we proceed according to my Hs?
Top   #92
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Three of swords
That S can help him mend his broken heart.

It potentially being successful - should we proceed according to my Hs?
9 of coins

Yes, you will find mayerial success and the fruition of your goals.

Is B upset with S?
Top   #93
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
9 of coins

Yes, you will find mayerial success and the fruition of your goals.

What does C desire for S?
Empress
C desires for S to become their better half.

Does my HS agree to our HS plan?
Top   #94
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Empress
C desires for S to become their better half.

Does my HS agree to our HS plan?
Judgmeng rx

HS hasn't decided it's been yes then, I need to think about this a little more.

Is B upset with S?
Top   #95
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Empress
C desires for S to become their better half.

Does my HS agree to our HS plan?
4 wands

yes, they may take some convincing or encouraging to begin with but then once that happens they will be fully on board and committed to the HS plan

what does the universe recommend I do in response to what JEB ends up doing?
Top   #96
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
Judgmeng rx

HS hasn't decided it's been yes then, I need to think about this a little more.

Is B upset with S?
Five of cups
Yes, quite upset and disappointed.

What's the outcome if I choose the HS route?
Top   #97
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
4 wands

yes, they may take some convincing or encouraging to begin with but then once that happens they will be fully on board and committed to the HS plan

what does the universe recommend I do in response to what JEB ends up doing?
Hanged man
To not do anything and wait, either things will turn around or you'll be glad you stepped back and took a pause as things will sort itself out eventually.

Above
Top   #98
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of cups
Yes, quite upset and disappointed.

What's the outcome if I choose the HS route?
There will be new and exciting possibilities that will present themselves to you
World

Will the kids give me a hard time tonight?
Top   #99
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of cups
Yes, quite upset and disappointed.

What's the outcome if I choose the HS route?
8 swords

there may be a period of time where you are waiting and anxious too see what happens, and this might be stressful at first,but in the end you will feel you have gotten a satisfactory conclusion/result

if I chose to wait and not do anything rash regarding JEB - what would I end up deciding to do after taking this pause?
Top   #100




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.