Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game # 140

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
3 of coins
Ed would try to communicate through work mates or for work in that case he will involve other people you two know mutually to communicate or reach you in social setting or work whatever is relevant

Q> What do I need to know about A coming into my thoughts recently
the devil

you may feel like you can't let go of this person even if you wanted to because you feel a strong pull towards them/a magnetic attraction

if I started becoming distant towards ed, would he continue being distant with me?
Top   #511
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
3 cups

can A be a bit flaky at times? like they get distracted by other people or things and sometimes forget what they are supposed to do? It looks like they may have been focusing their attention elsewhere

fb: I wonder if the hierophant is showing he feels it is 'not right' to become close friends with me because he has a girlfriend

how would Ed react if I started to follow his example and I became distant with him and stopped making an effort to communicate with him?

that could be, A can be bad at keeping track of time.

King of cups : I think they would be polite, kind to you still, but reserved...they would keep their emotions in check ( next card Hierophant, again.)

Q; what can i expect next from A ?
Top   #512
Citizen

Noni 

@WATERSONG

Temperance
A balanced and moderate approach towards you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post

if I started becoming distant towards ed, would he continue being distant with me?
4 of wands
Yes as this is card of stability so if he's distant now he will remain same

Q> Does A feel a similar pull since last month or so
Top   #513
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
@WATERSONG

Temperance

4 of wands

7 of Cups
Im going with no - this is wishful thinking OR the question is moot/a presumption.

QU: In relation to TB I have two choices - watch and wait OR be more pro active. Which would be more helpful to me ?
Top   #514
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
@WATERSONG

Temperance

4 of wands

King of swords( 2 of cups) : I do think A is trying to be clear about what he feels for you, and intending to be fair and honest. Yes he does, but it is starting to reflect about his feelings for you.

Q: How does A feel about our relationship
Top   #515
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
7 of Cups
Im going with no - this is wishful thinking OR the question is moot/a presumption.

QU: In relation to TB I have two choices - watch and wait OR be more pro active. Which would be more helpful to me ?
hello Sam

2 of swords : I think it would be best you watch and wait. The opposite would cause unnecessary conflict ( 5 of wands )

my Q above
Top   #516
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
King of swords( 2 of cups) : I do think A is trying to be clear about what he feels for you, and intending to be fair and honest. Yes he does, but it is starting to reflect about his feelings for you.

Q: How does A feel about our relationship
7 of Coins
A wants to make sure that the *timing* is right here - base was Sun RX so A is not confident that now is the right time for you both to change roles within the relationship ; I guess A has thought about moving things along but doesn't want to do so prematurely (The Sun has to be optimum for harvest to be at its best etc etc)

QU: (Thanks WS ) *If* I wait , what might I get from this connection futher down the line ?
Top   #517
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
7 of Coins
A wants to make sure that the *timing* is right here - base was Sun RX so A is not confident that now is the right time for you both to change roles within the relationship ; I guess A has thought about moving things along but doesn't want to do so prematurely (The Sun has to be optimum for harvest to be at its best etc etc)

QU: (Thanks WS ) *If* I wait , what might I get from this connection futher down the line ?
that is actually very accurate and a fair description of his personality Sam.Great reading.

10 of cups : I do see here that if you wait, down the line there will be a great connection possible with this person, either if it is a friendship or romantic.
It would allow you to build a better rapport either way .

Q: what is A waiting for for him to decide is the *right timing * ? ( or better phrased...what does he need to feel it is the right time . )
Top   #518
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
that is actually very accurate and a fair description of his personality Sam.Great reading.

10 of cups : I do see here that is you wait, down the line there will be a great connection possible with this person, either if it is a friendship or romantic.
It would allow you to build a better rapport either way .

Q: what is A waiting for for him to decide is the *right timing * ? ( or better phrased...what does he need to feel it is the right time . )
3 of Cups
This seems to be related to other relationships/connections that he has - I seem to remember you said (or I picked up on and you verified) that his ex still has an influence on him in some ways. It could be that (I sometimes see this card as the *other* person in rel. readings) ...I don't think this is lovey dovey so much as his wanting all of you to get on ....for everything (in his mind ....it may already be so in reality ?) to be *entente cordiale* ....if this is off base then it concerns his social circle (is this integrating you into a group who formally knew the ex ?) ; he wants everyone to be happy .......(which is a big goal ....)

QU: How would TB feel about my popping in from time to time ?
Top   #519
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
3 of Cups
This seems to be related to other relationships/connections that he has - I seem to remember you said (or I picked up on and you verified) that his ex still has an influence on him in some ways. It could be that (I sometimes see this card as the *other* person in rel. readings) ...I don't think this is lovey dovey so much as his wanting all of you to get on ....for everything (in his mind ....it may already be so in reality ?) to be *entente cordiale* ....if this is off base then it concerns his social circle (is this integrating you into a group who formally knew the ex ?) ; he wants everyone to be happy .......(which is a big goal ....)

QU: How would TB feel about my popping in from time to time ?
I suspected that Sam,yes.
I have extended my hand to the ex, we are sort in friendly terms.

Judgment : I often see in this card the need to communicate something, the angel's trumpet always gets my attention...I think TB would feel the need to communicate with you but also I think they would feel the *call*, the pull they feel for you.They could not ignore it easily.

Q: What would be the best approach I could have toward moving things forward with A...should I say something , as in being proactive, or should I wait ?( I stole your question Sam)
Top   #520

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.