Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

braille tarot books.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Citizen

vhrsn 
Exclamation braille tarot books.

I was wondering if anybody here knows where I can get a book about learning tarot in braille or on tape? Please let me know. regards Veronica
Top   #1
Citizen

Scion 

Hey again vhrsn... We keep bumping into each other on the boards.

I'm assuming you have either a braille feed from your PC or some voice-to-text capabilities, have you considered doing a google search for tarot texts available online. I know that Paul Case and A.E. Waite and several author's can be found posted at various sites.

That said, I HIGHLY recommend Joan Bunning's site at www.learntarot.com. It IS illustrated but the text portions are exceptionally well-organized, thorough, and detailed. Comprehensive and yet something you could take in chunks as you have the time. She even offers the entire course as a downloadable file. She also published the curriculum as Learning the Tarot a few years back, but by using the website or the downloadable file you'd have the advantage of your PC's text capabilities. Is that at all helpful?
Top   #2
Citizen

Logiatrix 

Here's a site I found that may be useful; they may have a means to provide what you are seeking, or at least a suggestion of another source.

http://www.thespidersweb.org/

Good luck!
Top   #3
Citizen

jlbvt 
Audio Book on Ebay

There's an audio book on ebay. I don't think I can put the address of the item here, but do a search with this title:

Audio Books How to Read Tarot Wanless

It ends in two days, and I am not sure how common this title is. There are no bids yet. I hope this helps you!

Joan
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.