Question about moving into Saggitarius

Tara2007

I have read that Jupiter will soon be in Saggitarius, and will remain there for one year. Can anyone tell me when this is supposed to happen (date) and perhaps offer any offer any wisdom on the meaning of this?

Also, I have a friend who is born on Nov 25th, and who has always seemed to me to have quite a bit of Scorpio tendencies (I used work for a Scorpio and spotted the similarities in disposition), would that be the influence of being born so close in date to the Sun moving into Saggitarius, or on a cusp? Any comments on that would also be appreciated.

Thanks everyone,
Tara

Gemini Rising

I've read that the latest the sun can move into a sign is on the 23rd of each month, and I'm still undecided about cusps. (I'm a Libra...go figure.)

It is possible that he has a lot of planets in Scorpio, but I think that at such a late date in the month he would be a Sun Sagittarius.

As for Jupiter moving into Sagittarius...don't ask me! I'm barely able to look at a chart and dredge up meaning, much less know how the planets affect me daily! All I know is Jupiter will be in the sign that it rules...quite obvious, but I'm sorry, that's all I can tell you!

~Nicky

star-lover

jupiter enters sagittarius on the 24th of november! and yes in its own sign and very strong

your friends sun will therefore be conjuncted by the big giant more or less straight away

the following year will have some sort of big adventure in store for them - expansion is the keyword here - when jupiter conjuncts ones sun i personally had it last year - it was a time all about wanting more out of this that and the other - plus a lot of hot air may be in store - big dreams, big thoughts - not always substantiated in real life but the urge is there to do better for oneself in any way one can

how that works out remains to be seen

generally ones world gets bigger and brighter in some way, it could be a year of self discovery, of making alot of new friends, expanding ones understanding of self and life in general, in any case a auspicious time and one of a lot of fun - though i have heard that this transit meant absolutely nothing for alot of people who were expecting great stuff and nothing happened lol

regarding the scorpionic traits, well you will have to look at this birth chart for this - its probable being a sagittarius that he has at least mercury and venus in scorpio as these are not too far away from the sun sign ever

rainwolf

I know a number of people born in this cusp. Its a rather interesting one because scorpio is so secretive and intense while sagittarius is open and easier-going. However you'll need to take everything else into account before you can judge that.

My Dad is one of those, born about the 27th. He's very open sometimes, but he keeps somethings very hidden.

Tara2007

Thank you for your help!

I appreciate your input, Gemini Rising! It was helpful to me.
Tara

Tara2007

I appreciate the help!

Thank you for the help, Rainwolf! The explanation of Jupiter's movements and affects are really being felt already....such a time of big dreams, I'll say!

And yes, I do need to look at my friend's chart closer. I'm not sure about the positioning of the other planets. It would be surprising to me to find that there is not an abundance of Scorpio.

Tara

rainwolf

You can look up her chart online and post it and I'll take a look. I havent done any astrology in a while. Here's a site that makes really clean charts: Alabe

Tara2007

Here is a link to my friend's chart...a bit late

My link isn't working properly. Let me check into it and when I get it straightened out I'll post it.

Sorry, just got to this. It's a great site and I thank you. If you get a moment to look at this, great, let me know!

Thanks again!