Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Full moons

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology

Citizen

Star-Willow 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsnook2000
The various month's Moons have been given certain attributes in literature, many based on agricultural or hunter-gatherer ways of life. We have a "blue" moon this last day of May, we have a "rose" moon near the end of June. Books and writers are like that. Dave
As I live in the southern hemisphere it will be the 1st of June for the Full Moon and the the 'Blue Moon' will occur on the 30th June. I knew that there was no real significance other than the full moon occuring twice within the month but as 'Blue Moons' don't happen that often I am pretty excited that it will happen on my birthday this time around. Something magickal will happen on this night, of that I am sure

I have never heard of the term 'Rose Moon' before, so I googled and found that not only does the Full Moon of June go by this name, it is also called the Flower Moon and even the Strawberry Moon, all these names are beautiful
Top   #41
Citizen

Guiding Cauldron 
am i lunar then?

[QUOTE=dadsnook2000]It is interesting when you find those people who are highly sensitive to the Moon and not to the Sun. Donna Cunningham wrote a book about being a Lunar person in a Solar world, I believe. For these sensitive Moon people, they will often react to the major Moon Phases no matter what they contact or don't contact in their chart.

i'm always afttected by the full moons, cant sleep for the 3 days of before dureing and after. i usually have some very vivid premonitions/dreams this time as well as leading up to one about a week before hand.

eventhough my birthsign is a sun sign (leo) and my moon sign is pieces. Does this mean i'm a lunar person? very confused now- but would explain a lot
Top   #42
Citizen

vision777 
wow I'm impress

this is the first thread that I put up here that has many responeses. This year I 've seen and heard beatiful and crazy things when the full moon was present. The full moons this year has been very helpful to me. And I hope these full moons has been a blessing to all of you as well.
Top   #43

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.