Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Dreaming in Color Luman Deck

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

cheekyminx 

Hi

I downloaded the book from the actual sight.

Mine don't have that glossy finish, but they are lovely.
Top   #11
Citizen

mdawn 

On the site you linked, they show two boxes. The one shown with the blurb seems to be the older printings (this is the one I have) and have a matte finish and square corners. The box shown by the pricing I think is the newer printing and I have read that these are glossier. I don't think that the pictures changed, but that the coloring may look a little different because of way they were "finished".

Hope that helps a little.
Top   #12
Citizen

bershka 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdawn
On the site you linked, they show two boxes. The one shown with the blurb seems to be the older printings (this is the one I have) and have a matte finish and square corners. The box shown by the pricing I think is the newer printing and I have read that these are glossier. I don't think that the pictures changed, but that the coloring may look a little different because of way they were "finished".

Hope that helps a little.
Thank you mdawn!

So, which one is the best edition? The older one or newest one?

I don't want the "dull-coloured" one, I'd like the one with vibrant colours
Top   #13
Citizen

HearthCricket 

Well, that is interesting! Mine are glossy and have the coloured book and rounded corners. If this is dulled down, I can't even imagine how colourful the other version is. But I am very pleased with this. I see a few times people posted pictures of the two decks and were asked to remove them, so with respect to the artist I will not scan this cards. At any rate I am completely happy with them as they are or I would not have just ordered the second copy! I am too picky for that sort of indulgence!
Top   #14
Just a little prairie faerie

lark 

I've had both editions...I have the first printing, I bought it right when the cards first came out and I got the second printing in a trade as a gift for a friend.
Before I sent the deck off to my friend, I compared the cards to my first printing...and there was a sight difference in the vividness of the colors...my first printing was more intense.....but the second printing has a much nicer booklet that comes with it.
Either way it's an amazing deck and I think the slight difference in coloration doesn't really detract from the second printing.
So don't be afraid to order it.
Top   #15
Citizen

Alectra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HearthCricket
These are gorgeous and absolutely breathtaking! I have seen pictures online and wasn't into oracles as much as I am now, and finally took the plunge! I am so glad that I did. Dreaming is such a perfect title because you are literally swept away by the colours into some meditative state and it is almost like you have a fey's view of the garden! Interesting choice for Emotion. I look forward to reading the book because it seem rather dark to me, but lovely, still. This is my idea of a perfect oracle for meditation and it is going to go to very good use!!! I am curious how well it has worked for people in readings.

This is one of my favorite decks and I use it alot. Probably too much. I find it way easier to use then a traditional deck. Although I am not a traditional deck person anyways. Your going to love it. If you have any questions PM me I have worked with it for many years.

Lov and Light

A~
Top   #16
Citizen

Alectra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bershka
Thank you!

Is this the site you ordered the deck?

http://www.ash-tree-publishing.com/b...ingincolor.php

I hope mine will come out like yours do

Just order it right from the website... Thats where mine was from..
http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/c...showprevnext=1
Top   #17

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.