Any unicorn-themed decks out there?

reall

That is kind of adorably cute. I don't think I could read seriously with a My Little Pony deck though...

oh! you would be surprised how good reading you can get with cute deck!^^ lolz ;))

Siavahda

Bringing this back in case anyone's heard of any new unicorn-themed decks! I've since discovered the (imo, super ugly) Diana Cooper deck, and the Oracle of the Unicorns from Blue Angel (better, but I'm not really a fan of decks made up of art from multiple artists).

Does anyone know of any others?

reall

heh, may as well sharpen my pen(gimp) and make one?;) lol

Siavahda

heh, may as well sharpen my pen(gimp) and make one?;) lol

I have no idea if you're kidding or not, but I will always encourage more unicorn decks! :D

reall

I have no idea if you're kidding or not, but I will always encourage more unicorn decks! :D
No kiddin! Anyone can do it these days! Even easier if you're making it for yoursrlf and not for publishing!:) lol all you need is jot your ideas on paper i.e what you wanna see on each suit/courts/majors card?:) art style you prefer, card layout design etc and find img you like!:) even if you don't know how to paint you can use free digital software for editing and public domain img n POD service!:) much easier than old days!:) lol I'm finishing my fantasy tarot till september!:) so may as well remeber to add some unicorn in!:) lol but my style is more mlp!;) btw think someone here posted about beutiful art painted wild horses deck?:) be sure to check out etsy for it!:)
And I'll be sure to post here if I discover some new unicorn deck!:)